Articles on this Page
- 05/15/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 05/15/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 05/15/13--14:30: _Very Loose Women
- 05/15/13--13:30: _OTO Broadcast
- 05/15/13--13:00: _The Circled A
- 05/15/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/15/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 05/15/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 05/15/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 05/15/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 05/15/13--08:00: _Artists in Laborato...
- 05/15/13--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 05/15/13--06:00: _Shopping Trolley
- 05/15/13--05:30: _Six Pillars to Pers...
- 05/15/13--05:00: _Sensing Cities
- 05/17/13--05:00: _The Pod Delusion
- 05/17/13--04:00: _Power Lunch
- 05/17/13--03:00: _Out in South London...
- 05/17/13--02:00: _The Nest Collective...
- 05/17/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 05/15/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 05/15/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 05/15/13--14:30: Very Loose Women
- 05/15/13--13:30: OTO Broadcast
- 05/15/13--13:00: The Circled A
- 05/15/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/15/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 05/15/13--10:30: World City Live
- 05/15/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 05/15/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 05/15/13--08:00: Artists in Laboratories
- 05/15/13--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 05/15/13--06:00: Shopping Trolley
- 05/15/13--05:30: Six Pillars to Persia (repeat)
- 05/15/13--05:00: Sensing Cities
- 05/17/13--05:00: The Pod Delusion
- 05/17/13--04:00: Power Lunch
- 05/17/13--03:00: Out in South London (repeat)
- 05/17/13--02:00: The Nest Collective Hour (repeat)
- 05/17/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. Tonight: (Women in) Comedy. Guests include Rosie Wilby and there is a very exciting prize giveaway. [Repeated Sunday 5.30am.]
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 5.30am.]
Phil and Michael from Cinema Nation discuss cinema in the UK.Tonight: We look at the issues surrounding digital and 35mm projection, plus a report on film societies. Visit cinemanationuk.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] James Hodder presents melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: James talks to Luke Sital Singh and Fossil Collective backstage at The Borderline. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Tonight: Leanne is joined by spoken word poet, and BBC broadcaster Mr Gee as he brings two young poets onto the show to discuss slam poetry. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://yinkatheid.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: Live session with Canadian musician Del Barber. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today: Régine talks to video and sound, installation artists Alison Craighead and Jon Thomson. Visit http://we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 6.30am.]
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Today: 40 Years Of Dr Feelgood. The whole story, with band manager Chris Fenwick. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Saturday 10am.]
Stephen Elwell delves into the audio archives of Shopping Trolley Promotions which, operating out of South East London since the mid-eighties, provides cultural exchanges between bands from Europe and further afield. Produced by Stephen Elwell and Leanne Bower. [Repeated Sunday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Friday 7.30pm.] An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture.
Sensing Cities investigates the themes of urban exploration and narrative through the use of sound, writing and new media. Produced by Maria Papadomanolaki, it involves brief conversations with artists and people interested in the field in question. Today: Viv Corringham. Visit sensingcities.wordpress.comfor more information. [Repeated Sunday 5.30pm.]
Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 7am.]
Presented by Anthony Chalmers, booker at Dalston's Power Lunches, who showcases some of the bands upcoming at the venue, previous favourites and more. Visit http://powerlunchesltd.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 4am.]
[Repeated from Tuesday 6.30pm.] LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby. Tonight: Rosie talks to performance artist Stacy Makishi, whose new show The Falsettos can be seen on 24th and 25th May at the Chelsea Theatre. Visit http://outinsouthlondon.wordpress.com/next-show/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 12 noon.] An hour of contemporary folk music with Sam Lee (winner of Songlines Best Newcomer Award 2012 and host of London's award-winning Nest Collective folk club), Ceri Wade and Jamie Doe. Visit http://www.thenestcollective.co.uk or
https://www.facebook.com/thenestcollective for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Thursday 8pm]. Dom James from the acclaimed The Jazz Nursery (local to Resonance, London SE1) will be playing music by artists who have played at the venue over the past year. Tom Millar and Alex Roth play live, prior to their performance at Jazz Nursery on 6 June.