Articles on this Page
- 05/09/13--10:30: _Cafe Calcio
- 05/09/13--10:00: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 05/09/13--09:30: _Pull The Plug
- 05/09/13--08:30: _The Opera Hour
- 05/09/13--08:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 05/09/13--07:30: _Zubricant
- 05/09/13--07:00: _Panel Borders (repeat)
- 05/09/13--06:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 05/09/13--05:00: _Talking Africa
- 05/09/13--04:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 05/09/13--03:30: _The Workplace
- 05/09/13--03:00: _Radia
- 05/09/13--02:00: _tbc
- 05/11/13--02:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 05/11/13--01:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 05/11/13--00:00: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 05/10/13--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 05/10/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 05/10/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 05/10/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 05/09/13--10:30: Cafe Calcio
- 05/09/13--10:00: Hooting Yard on the Air
- 05/09/13--09:30: Pull The Plug
- 05/09/13--08:30: The Opera Hour
- 05/09/13--08:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 05/09/13--07:30: Zubricant
- 05/09/13--07:00: Panel Borders (repeat)
- 05/09/13--06:00: The Traditional Music Hour
- 05/09/13--05:00: Talking Africa
- 05/09/13--04:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio
- 05/09/13--03:30: The Workplace
- 05/09/13--03:00: Radia
- 05/09/13--02:00: tbc
- 05/11/13--02:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents... (repeat)
- 05/11/13--01:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 05/11/13--00:00: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 05/10/13--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 05/10/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 05/10/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 05/10/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
Chris Dixon, Chris Roberts and David Stubbs examine the culture and politics of football. [Repeated Saturday 11am.]
Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 8am.]
Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. "I want your bedroom tapes... if you've recorded a song using nothing more than an elastic band, some biscuit tins and a stylophone I want to hear it! Send it to Pull the Plug, Resonance 104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to email@example.com. I might even listen to it." [Repeated Sunday 8am.]
Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
Youthful sometimes bilingual free-form magazine show with Ronnie Zubic-Nahvi. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
[Repeated from Monday 8.30am.] Alex Fitch explores the art and culture of comics and graphic novels with practitioners worldwide. Today: presentations by Richard Reynolds FRSA and graphic designer Rian Hughes given at 2013 Spring Comiket, Central Saint Martins School of Art. Visit http://panelborders.wordpress.com/about/ for more information.
Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield. [Repeated Monday 12noon.]
A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. Today: We talk to Ugandan political commentator Joseph Ochienno about the rationale of the joint UK/Somali government international conference held in London this month. [Repeated Friday 7am.]
Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 1am.]
N.N. Dee and guests talk about a subject dear to all our hearts... work and workplaces. Today: Marketing Consultant, Amber Raney-Kincade discusses the do's and don'ts for women in business. [Repeated Monday 5am.]
Every week the award winning Radia - a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm - presents a new show realised by one of the members of its wide-ranging global network. Visit http://www.radia.fm for more information. [Repeated Thursday 11.30pm.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 3pm.] Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Today: The story of the classic self titled album by New York duo Suicide, as told by Martin Rev. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes.
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Today: the UK housing crisis. Is there one and how does it work? Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5.30pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.