Articles on this Page
- 05/01/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 05/01/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 05/01/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 05/01/13--18:30: _L'alternative
- 05/01/13--18:00: _Looking Good, Feeli...
- 05/03/13--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 05/03/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 05/03/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 05/03/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 05/03/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 05/03/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 05/03/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 05/03/13--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 05/03/13--14:00: _Getting Better Acqu...
- 05/03/13--13:00: _Little Atoms
- 05/03/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 05/03/13--11:30: _Six Pillars to Persia
- 05/03/13--11:00: _Data for the Doubtful
- 05/03/13--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 05/03/13--09:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 05/01/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 05/01/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 05/01/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 05/01/13--18:30: L'alternative
- 05/01/13--18:00: Looking Good, Feeling Great (repeat)
- 05/03/13--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 05/03/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 05/03/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 05/03/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 05/03/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
- 05/03/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 05/03/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 05/03/13--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 05/03/13--14:00: Getting Better Acquainted (repeat)
- 05/03/13--13:00: Little Atoms
- 05/03/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 05/03/13--11:30: Six Pillars to Persia
- 05/03/13--11:00: Data for the Doubtful
- 05/03/13--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 05/03/13--09:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit Abject Blog for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Sunday 4pm.] Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte".
Join Robin The Fog as he digs up a plethora of inspirational, aspirational and instructional recordings of highly dubious vintage and embarks on a cut-and-paste odyssey that is by turns amusing, absurd and, on at least one occasion, almost unbearable. Essential listening for adolescent salespeople seeking holiness or anyone trying to give up smoking on the moon. [Repeated Thursday 2am.]
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Today they discuss the crisis of nominally left social democratic parties in Europe since 2008. Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5.30pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: a new edition of framework:ephemera, featuring guest-selector Eran Sachs, who Patrick met and spoke with in Jaffa, Israel. Eran has selected works by Alvin Curran, Trevor Wishart, Luc Ferrari, Eric La Casa with Seijiro Murayama, Chris Delaurenti, Mazen Kerbaj, and The Shadow Ring. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday midnight.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Join Dave Pickering on his journey to get better acquainted with the people he knows. There are lots of shows about famous people. This is a show about the rest of us. Getting Better Acquainted with.. Mervyn: The conversation takes place whilst drinking Guinness in a pub in East London. We talk about growing up in Belfast during "The Troubles" working in factories, living in a tent on a roundabout, and our troubled relationship as step-dad and step-son For more information visit gettingbetteracquainted.co.uk
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. We continue a series of interviews talking to other podcasters. The Pod Delusion is a multi-award winning news and comment show about “interesting things”, Edited and produced by James O'Malley and Liz Lutgendorff, It covers everything from politics, science, culture and philosophy, from a secular, rationalist, sceptical, and lefty-liberal perspective. Visit littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
Club Integral, home to the uncategorisable, preview forthcoming concerts. [Repeated Monday 9am].
An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture. Today: New Music from Iran. Produced by Hadi Bastani. [Repeated Wednesday 1.30pm.]
New radio works by Mark Vernon. Tonight: 130 in 1 - More Adventures with Electronic Circuits. [Repeated Thursday 2am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters including Virginie Sélavy of Electric Sheep magazine and Alex Fitch. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]