Articles on this Page
- 04/28/13--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 04/28/13--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 04/28/13--03:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 04/28/13--02:00: _OTO Broadcast (repeat)
- 04/28/13--01:00: _Wavelength (repeat)
- 04/28/13--00:30: _Sanskriti (repeat)
- 04/28/13--00:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 04/27/13--23:30: _LitBits (repeat)
- 04/27/13--23:00: _Zubricant (repeat)
- 04/27/13--22:00: _Isotopica (repeat)
- 04/27/13--21:30: _Very Loose Women (r...
- 04/27/13--20:30: _Sleeping Dogs lie (...
- 04/27/13--19:30: _Shopping Trolley (r...
- 04/27/13--18:30: _London Literature L...
- 04/27/13--17:00: _Adventures in Sound...
- 04/27/13--16:00: _Sicknotes
- 04/29/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 04/29/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 04/29/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 04/29/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 04/28/13--05:00: Latin Waves
- 04/28/13--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 04/28/13--03:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 04/28/13--02:00: OTO Broadcast (repeat)
- 04/28/13--01:00: Wavelength (repeat)
- 04/28/13--00:30: Sanskriti (repeat)
- 04/28/13--00:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 04/27/13--23:30: LitBits (repeat)
- 04/27/13--23:00: Zubricant (repeat)
- 04/27/13--22:00: Isotopica (repeat)
- 04/27/13--21:30: Very Loose Women (repeat)
- 04/27/13--20:30: Sleeping Dogs lie (repeat)
- 04/27/13--19:30: Shopping Trolley (repeat)
- 04/27/13--18:30: London Literature Lounge
- 04/27/13--17:00: Adventures in Sound and Music (repeat)
- 04/27/13--16:00: Sicknotes
- 04/29/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 04/29/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 04/29/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 04/29/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
Latin American contemporary music presented by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Broadcast in Spanish and English. Visit www.zebehn.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
Nikki Brooks returns with her alternative Blues Show. Expect a wide selection stretching from the traditional to the current alternative scene and branching out to punk and garage rock. Visit http://www.www.houserentboogie.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 2.30pm.] Wavelength has been described as a programme without an agenda but this is untrue. Rather it consists of multiple agendas - sound art experiments, concrete poetry, documentary, cultural criticism and reporting. Presented by William English. Visit http://www.williamenglish.com/for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Tuesday 4pm.] Topical English/Hindi magazine show presented by journalist Rakesh K. Mathur.
[Repeated from Thursday 5pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. "I want your bedroom tapes... if you've recorded a song using nothing more than an elastic band, some biscuit tins and a stylophone I want to hear it! Send it to Pull the Plug, Resonance 104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to firstname.lastname@example.org. I might even listen to it."
[Repeated from Tuesday 9pm.] Adam Smyth, lecturer in English at Birkbeck, and journalist James Kidd discuss contemporary literature from odd and creative angles. Tonight: literature and architecture, with Steve Rose. Are books like buildings? How do we read cities? Is burning a book like destroying a building?
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] Youthful sometimes bilingual free-form magazine show with Ronnie Zubic-Nahvi.
[Repeated from Tuesday 3pm.] Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Today: a discussion with kinetic/ science/ art/ multidisciplinary artist Liliane Lijn.Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 10.30pm.] Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news.
[Repeated from Thursday midnight].
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] Stephen Elwell delves into the audio archives of Shopping Trolley Promotions which, operating out of South East London since the mid-eighties, provides cultural exchanges between bands from Europe and further afield. Produced by Stephen Elwell and Leanne Bower.
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.]
[Repeated from Thursday 9pm.] New music brought to you by the team behind The Wire magazine. Tonight: brand new music with Derek Walmsley at the controls: Justin Walter/ Ignatz/ Wanda Group/ Idea Fire Company/ Keith Fullerton Whitman/ Keith Rowe + Graham Lambkin/ Brian Harnetty/ William Basinski/ Ben Vida + Greg Davis/ Theo Parrish and more. Visit http://www.thewire.co.uk for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
A carefree show presenting the latest and greatest in hip-hop with slacker style hosting and comedic freestyles from Pints, Rago Foot, JDC and Arthur. Visit http://www.facebook.com/sicknotesradio for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 4.30am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.