Articles on this Page
- 04/26/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 04/26/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 04/26/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 04/26/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 04/26/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 04/26/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 04/28/13--15:00: _framework
- 04/28/13--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 04/28/13--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 04/28/13--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 04/28/13--11:30: _Sound Out (repeat)
- 04/28/13--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 04/28/13--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 04/28/13--09:30: _The Hubbard Half Hour
- 04/28/13--09:00: _The Bike Show (repeat)
- 04/28/13--08:30: _Polish Deli
- 04/28/13--08:00: _L'Alternative
- 04/28/13--07:30: _Password
- 04/28/13--07:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 04/28/13--06:00: _Calling All Pension...
- 04/26/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 04/26/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 04/26/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 04/26/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
- 04/26/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 04/26/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 04/28/13--15:00: framework
- 04/28/13--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 04/28/13--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 04/28/13--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 04/28/13--11:30: Sound Out (repeat)
- 04/28/13--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 04/28/13--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 04/28/13--09:30: The Hubbard Half Hour
- 04/28/13--09:00: The Bike Show (repeat)
- 04/28/13--08:30: Polish Deli
- 04/28/13--08:00: L'Alternative
- 04/28/13--07:30: Password
- 04/28/13--07:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show
- 04/28/13--06:00: Calling All Pensioners (repeat)
[Repeated from Tuesday 5.30pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent. Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. This edition, entitled "Insects", has been produced in Germany by regular framework contributor D.L. Lutz. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday midnight.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: a new edition of framework:ephemera, featuring guest-selector Eran Sachs, who Patrick met and spoke with in Jaffa, Israel. Eran has selected works by Alvin Curran, Trevor Wishart, Luc Ferrari, Eric La Casa with Seijiro Murayama, Chris Delaurenti, Mazen Kerbaj, and The Shadow Ring. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Saturday 2am.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Tuesday 3.30am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Thursday 5.30am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Visit the website at http://www.black2comm.com for information and contribute via email or twitter @black2comm ... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2.30am.]
[Repeated from Friday 2pm.] Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner both in a geographical and an intellectual sense. Speakers' Corner, located in Hyde Park near Marble Arch, is the world's oldest location for free speech. The location is also used for large protests and gatherings of a diverse nature, from trade union and anti-war meetings to the celebrations and festivals of a variety of religions and ethnic groups. [Repeated Wednesday 5.30am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 1pm.] Art critic, author, broadcaster, Sue Hubbard discusses literature and the arts. Visit www.suehubbard.com for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 6.30pm.] Jack Thurston's globally acclaimed cycling magazine show.
A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information. [Repeated Thursday 6.30am.]
Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". [Repeated Thursday 2.30am.]
A weekly exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]
Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt of The Dulwich Ukulele Club celebrate the capital's past, present and future. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Monday at 1pm]. Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: final part of the coverage of Greater London Assembly member and Lewisham councillor Darren Johnson of the Green Party visit to DAGE to discuss the plans to close the A and E and maternity services at Lewisham Hospital. With Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information.