Articles on this Page
- 04/19/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 04/19/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 04/19/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 04/19/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 04/19/13--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 04/19/13--14:00: _Getting Better Acqu...
- 04/21/13--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 04/21/13--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 04/21/13--11:30: _Sound Out (repeat)
- 04/21/13--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 04/21/13--10:00: _Speakers' Corner
- 04/21/13--09:00: _The Hour of Power
- 04/21/13--08:30: _Polish Deli
- 04/21/13--08:00: _L'Alternative
- 04/21/13--07:30: _Password
- 04/21/13--07:00: _The Relatively Good...
- 04/21/13--06:00: _Calling All Pension...
- 04/21/13--05:00: _Latin Waves
- 04/21/13--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 04/21/13--03:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 04/19/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 04/19/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
- 04/19/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 04/19/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 04/19/13--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 04/19/13--14:00: Getting Better Acquainted (repeat)
- 04/21/13--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 04/21/13--12:00: Black 2 Comm
- 04/21/13--11:30: Sound Out (repeat)
- 04/21/13--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 04/21/13--10:00: Speakers' Corner
- 04/21/13--09:00: The Hour of Power
- 04/21/13--08:30: Polish Deli
- 04/21/13--08:00: L'Alternative
- 04/21/13--07:30: Password
- 04/21/13--07:00: The Relatively Good Radio Show
- 04/21/13--06:00: Calling All Pensioners (repeat)
- 04/21/13--05:00: Latin Waves
- 04/21/13--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 04/21/13--03:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: regular edition featuring tracks from the new framework:seasonal release by Terje Paulsen, Luís Antero, and Maile Colbert, along with works by Marc Behrens. Pascal Battus, Bertrand Gauguet, and Eric La Casa. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday midnight.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Join Dave Pickering on his journey to get better acquainted with the people he knows. This week he talks to Karl James in the lobby of the National Theatre - about having conversations and creating dialogues, how developing skills and theories on talking have shaped and influenced his life; Dave and Karl compare notes about interviewing and attempt to get to a point where they co-create a dialogue. Get even better acquainted with these guests and meet even more new people over at gettingbetteracquainted.co.uk where there are over 100 conversations to choose from.
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Thursday 5.30am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Visit the website at http://www.black2comm.com for information and contribute via email or twitter @black2comm ... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2.30am.]
[Repeated from Friday 2pm.] Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. Her guests today are musicians Jo Cooper and David Azpiazu. a brand new duo who will be giving their debut performance. Their music is contemporary folk including traditional Welsh music and original compositions.
The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 8am.]
Recordings of voices, meetings, views, and soundscapes from in and around Speakers' Corner both in a geographical and an intellectual sense. Speakers' Corner, located in Hyde Park near Marble Arch, is the world's oldest location for free speech. The location is also used for large protests and gatherings of a diverse nature, from trade union and anti-war meetings to the celebrations and festivals of a variety of religions and ethnic groups. [Repeated Wednesday 5.30am.]
In the last of the current series, Nina Power discusses the current state of left theory and politics with Alberto Toscano (Sociology, Goldmsiths). [Repeated Monday 7am.]
A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information. [Repeated Thursday 6.30am.]
Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". Today: two French musicians - Jean Le Fennec with his psyched out LP "Phantastic", 1969 and Dashiell Hedayat with his cosmic album "Obsolete", 1971. [Repeated Thursday 2.30am.]
A weekly exploration of current affairs and new technology presented by the award-winning journalist Peter Warren, editor of Future Intelligence and chair of the Cyber Security Research Institute. [Repeated Wednesday 6.30am.]
Richard Guard and Anna Crockatt of The Dulwich Ukulele Club celebrate the capital's past, present and future. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]
[Repeated from Monday at 1pm]. Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: coverage of the visit of Greater London Assembly Member and Lewisham councillor Darren Johnson of the Green Party. Your anchors are Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information.
Latin American contemporary music presented by critic and producer Javier Chandia. Broadcast in Spanish and English. Visit www.zebehn.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 6am.]
Nikki Brooks returns with her alternative Blues Show. Today: Wolf Club Lunar Society are live in session. Visit http://www.www.houserentboogie.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: live session by Society, three-piece Country-Rock band from Sussex. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact email@example.com.