Articles on this Page
- 04/14/13--04:00: _House Rent Boogie
- 04/14/13--03:00: _Bonanza and Son (re...
- 04/14/13--02:00: _OTO Broadcast (repeat)
- 04/14/13--01:00: _Wavelength (repeat)
- 04/14/13--00:30: _Sanskriti (repeat)
- 04/14/13--00:00: _Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 04/13/13--23:30: _LitBits (repeat)
- 04/13/13--23:00: _Zubricant (repeat)
- 04/13/13--22:00: _Isotopica (repeat)
- 04/13/13--21:30: _Very Loose Women (r...
- 04/13/13--20:30: _Sleeping Dogs lie (...
- 04/13/13--19:30: _Shopping Trolley (r...
- 04/13/13--18:30: _London Literature L...
- 04/15/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 04/15/13--17:30: _One Life Left State...
- 04/15/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 04/15/13--15:00: _Soundsoup
- 04/15/13--14:30: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 04/15/13--14:00: _From N to Z (repeat)
- 04/15/13--13:00: _The N@ked Short Club
- 04/14/13--04:00: House Rent Boogie
- 04/14/13--03:00: Bonanza and Son (repeat)
- 04/14/13--02:00: OTO Broadcast (repeat)
- 04/14/13--01:00: Wavelength (repeat)
- 04/14/13--00:30: Sanskriti (repeat)
- 04/14/13--00:00: Pull The Plug (repeat)
- 04/13/13--23:30: LitBits (repeat)
- 04/13/13--23:00: Zubricant (repeat)
- 04/13/13--22:00: Isotopica (repeat)
- 04/13/13--21:30: Very Loose Women (repeat)
- 04/13/13--20:30: Sleeping Dogs lie (repeat)
- 04/13/13--19:30: Shopping Trolley (repeat)
- 04/13/13--18:30: London Literature Lounge
- 04/15/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 04/15/13--17:30: One Life Left Stateside (repeat)
- 04/15/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 04/15/13--15:00: Soundsoup
- 04/15/13--14:30: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer
- 04/15/13--14:00: From N to Z (repeat)
- 04/15/13--13:00: The N@ked Short Club
Nikki Brooks returns with her alternative Blues Show. Garage rock band The Fallen Leaves are in the studio today. Expect a blistering live set and stories from guitarist Rob Symmons on his days in original punk band Subway Sect. Visit http://www.www.houserentboogie.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 8am.]
[Repeated from Wednesday 4.30pm] Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. This week Bluegrass players Harriet Starling & The Good Honeys play live. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Wednesday 9.30pm.] Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Today: live music from Zea, Space Siren and Oscar Jan Hoogland. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 2.30pm.] Wavelength has been described as a programme without an agenda but this is untrue. Rather it consists of multiple agendas - sound art experiments, concrete poetry, documentary, cultural criticism and reporting. Presented by William English. Visit http://www.williamenglish.com/for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Tuesday 4pm.] Topical English/Hindi magazine show presented by journalist Rakesh K. Mathur.
[Repeated from Thursday 5pm.] Promos and new releases spun and sometimes speared by Johnny Seven. "I want your bedroom tapes... if you've recorded a song using nothing more than an elastic band, some biscuit tins and a stylophone I want to hear it! Send it to Pull the Plug, Resonance 104.4fm, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email an mp3 to email@example.com. I might even listen to it."
[Repeated from Tuesday 9pm.] Adam Smyth, lecturer in English at Birkbeck, and journalist James Kidd discuss contemporary literature from odd and creative angles.
[Repeated from Thursday 3.30pm.] Youthful sometimes bilingual free-form magazine show with Ronnie Zubic-Nahvi.
[Repeated from Tuesday 3pm.] Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 10.30pm.] Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. Today they discuss stories of Internet dating, for everyone from civil servants to believers in the apocalypse, the mishaps and the success stories.
[Repeated from Thursday midnight].
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] Stephen Elwell delves into the audio archives of Shopping Trolley Promotions which, operating out of South East London since the mid-eighties, provides cultural exchanges between bands from Europe and further afield. Produced by Stephen Elwell and Leanne Bower.
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.]
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 2.30pm.] Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented from the Game Developers Conference 2013, San Francisco, USA for the next six weeks by Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 3.30am.]
The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. [Repeated Saturday 8.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday 10.30pm.] Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960's to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information.