Articles on this Page
- 04/10/13--22:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 04/10/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 04/10/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 04/10/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 04/10/13--18:30: _L'alternative
- 04/10/13--18:00: _Looking Good, Feeli...
- 04/10/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 04/10/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 04/10/13--14:30: _Very Loose Women
- 04/10/13--13:30: _OTO Broadcast
- 04/10/13--13:00: _The Circled A
- 04/10/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/10/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 04/12/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 04/12/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 04/12/13--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 04/12/13--14:00: _Getting Better Acqu...
- 04/12/13--13:00: _Little Atoms
- 04/12/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/12/13--11:30: _Six Pillars to Persia
- 04/10/13--22:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 04/10/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 04/10/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 04/10/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 04/10/13--18:30: L'alternative
- 04/10/13--18:00: Looking Good, Feeling Great (repeat)
- 04/10/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 04/10/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 04/10/13--14:30: Very Loose Women
- 04/10/13--13:30: OTO Broadcast
- 04/10/13--13:00: The Circled A
- 04/10/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 04/10/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 04/12/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 04/12/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 04/12/13--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 04/12/13--14:00: Getting Better Acquainted (repeat)
- 04/12/13--13:00: Little Atoms
- 04/12/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 04/12/13--11:30: Six Pillars to Persia
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Tonight: Mista Dexter, Malcolm Goldie and Daryn Brown - original hip hop crew from Orpington, Kent in the early 1980s - are live.Visit Abject Blog for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Sunday 4pm.] Eleonire Desnos explores continental oddities and delights "a la carte". Tonight: Adaptations - French speaking bands adopting songs from The Beatles, The Rolling Stones etc in their native language, sometimes transforming the lyrics completely or sticking to them religiously.
Join Robin The Fog as he digs up a plethora of inspirational, aspirational and instructional recordings of highly dubious vintage and embarks on a cut-and-paste odyssey that is by turns amusing, absurd and, on at least one occasion, almost unbearable. Essential listening for adolescent salespeople seeking holiness or anyone trying to give up smoking on the moon. [Repeated Thursday 2am.]
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news.
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Donnacha DeLong. Tonight: independent musician Martin Bowes has been making his own kind of music with Attrition for more than 30 years plays tracks from his new CD, The Unraveller Of Angels. Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 5.30am.]
Two experimental electronic pieces composed for the radio by artists from Italy and the UK: 'Self-destructive signals' by Franz Rosati, followed by '.seance (beta)' by Precocious Mouse. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Today: songwriter Jarrod Dickenson discusses his latest album "The Lonesome Traveller" and performs live. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com.
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday midnight.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Join Dave Pickering on his journey to get better acquainted with the people he knows. There are lots of shows about famous people. This is a show about the rest of us. Tonight: Sam: the conversation takes place in a flat in Hemel Hempstead, with her young baby providing an occasional soundtrack. We talk about having a premature baby, being a young mum, nearly marrying a man she met on holiday in the Dominican Republic when she was 16, and other stories of innocence and experience. Get even better acquainted with these guests and meet even more new people over at gettingbetteracquainted.co.uk where there are over 100 conversations to choose from.
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Tonight: Lars Iyer; and Joe Milutis. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
Radio Scared To Dance, with Paul Richards. Paul founded Scared To Dance in 2009. This bi-monthly club plays indiepop, post-punk, new wave and sixties music. [Repeated Monday 9am].
The first arts prize dedicated to photography and sustainability, the Prix Pictet is now on show in Istanbul. Adele Fletcher speaks to Candlestar director Micheal Benson, the organisers of the prize. Plus the ILPVAM - Int. Leadership Program in Visual Arts Management- from Bilbao to Dubai, interviewed by Emelina Soares at Art Dubai 2013.
An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture.This week we visit the Bird's Eye View Film Festival which focuses on contemporary Arab women film makers. Visit http://sixpillars.org for more information or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 1.30pm.]