Articles on this Page
- 04/04/13--02:00: _Today Is Boring (re...
- 04/04/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/04/13--00:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 04/03/13--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 04/03/13--22:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 04/03/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 04/03/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 04/03/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 04/03/13--18:30: _tbc
- 04/03/13--18:00: _tbc
- 04/03/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 04/03/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 04/03/13--14:30: _Very Loose Women
- 04/03/13--13:30: _OTO Broadcast
- 04/03/13--13:00: _The Circled A
- 04/03/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/03/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 04/03/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 04/03/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 04/03/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 04/04/13--02:00: Today Is Boring (repeat)
- 04/04/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 04/04/13--00:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 04/03/13--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 04/03/13--22:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 04/03/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 04/03/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 04/03/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 04/03/13--18:30: tbc
- 04/03/13--18:00: tbc
- 04/03/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 04/03/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 04/03/13--14:30: Very Loose Women
- 04/03/13--13:30: OTO Broadcast
- 04/03/13--13:00: The Circled A
- 04/03/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 04/03/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 04/03/13--10:30: World City Live
- 04/03/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 04/03/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
[Repeated from Tuesday 4.30pm.] Film discussion show hosted by Adam and Tree Carr and Hamish McAlpine which combines a working knowledge of the film industry with a truly subversive view of pop culture.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm]. Club Integral preview their upcoming events, playing music from Nad Spiro, Orchestre Tout Puissant Marcel Duchamp, Cloudier Skies, Daevid Allen and Yumi Hara Cawkwell and more. Plus studio guest Marcel Stoetzler talks about his new band Snailhorn, and music from the Club Integral archive.
Robert Szymanek plays new compositions from a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. From questions of style and creative process, to the place and state of new music in society at large, Soundhub is an insight into the lives, times and music of composers working today. [Repeated Thursday 8am].
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit Abject Blog for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Leonore Schick, Emma Grinfeld and Katherine Johnston discuss young women’s issues: sex, menstruation and social situations, as well as news. Tonight: the new pope, cults and astrology, with music by the singing nun.
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Anarchist perspectives with Yodet Gherez and Donnacha DeLong. Turn on, tune in and kick off! Visit http://thecircleda.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 5.30am.]
Club Integral preview their upcoming events, playing music from Nad Spiro, Orchestre Tout Puissant Marcel Duchamp, Cloudier Skies, Daevid Allen and Yumi Hara Cawkwell and more. Guest Marcel Stoetzler talks about his new band Snailhorn - plus music from the Club Integral archive. [Repeated Wednesday 9am.]
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: Charlie Winston performs live and discusses writing and recording his new album "Running Still" as well as his success in France following the single release "Like A Hobo." Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Today: BO NE play live. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]