Articles on this Page
- 03/28/13--20:30: _Fuzzadelic (repeat)
- 04/01/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 04/01/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 04/01/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 04/01/13--17:30: _From The Archives
- 04/01/13--16:00: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 03/31/13--16:00: _Radio Yesterday
- 04/02/13--22:00: _Power Lunch (repeat)
- 04/02/13--21:30: _tbc
- 04/02/13--20:30: _Sicknotes (repeat)
- 04/02/13--19:30: _Soundsoup (repeat)
- 04/02/13--18:30: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 04/02/13--17:00: _The Sound Projector...
- 04/02/13--16:00: _Is Black Music
- 04/02/13--15:30: _Radia (repeat)
- 04/02/13--14:30: _Abject Bloc
- 04/02/13--13:30: _Soundhub
- 04/02/13--13:00: _LitBits
- 04/02/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 04/02/13--11:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 03/28/13--20:30: Fuzzadelic (repeat)
- 04/01/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 04/01/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 04/01/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 04/01/13--17:30: From The Archives
- 04/01/13--16:00: The Gravy (repeat)
- 03/31/13--16:00: Radio Yesterday
- 04/02/13--22:00: Power Lunch (repeat)
- 04/02/13--21:30: tbc
- 04/02/13--20:30: Sicknotes (repeat)
- 04/02/13--19:30: Soundsoup (repeat)
- 04/02/13--18:30: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
- 04/02/13--17:00: The Sound Projector Radio Show (repeat)
- 04/02/13--16:00: Is Black Music
- 04/02/13--15:30: Radia (repeat)
- 04/02/13--14:30: Abject Bloc
- 04/02/13--13:30: Soundhub
- 04/02/13--13:00: LitBits
- 04/02/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 04/02/13--11:30: Luscombe's Choice
[Repeated from Saturday 3.30pm.] Joe Eakins (of Speak & The Spells) explores the weird world of half-forgotten teen garage and British freakbeat releases. Visit http://fuzzadelic.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
Quite a recent piece from our archives - The Bing Selfish Radio Show Olympic Special from 2013.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.]
For April Fool's Day... Radio Yesterday (repeated from Saturday 19 June 2010). Most radio stations rely on playlists. Most rely upon the repetition of familiar tunes. Resonance104.4fm, the award-winning radio station which famously does not have playlists, presents an entire day devoted to a single song. Radio Yesterday presents 24 solid hours of radio in the company of The Beatles's “Yesterday,” reputedly the most covered song in history - in as many cover versions as it's been possible to secure. Conceived and produced by Ed Baxter and curated by Dan Scott. Featuring the voice of Piers Gibbon.
[Repeated from Friday 12 noon.] Presented by Anthony Chalmers, booker at Dalston's Power Lunches, who showcases some of the bands upcoming at the venue, previous favourites and more. Visit http://powerlunchesltd.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 12 midnight.] A carefree show presenting the latest and greatest in hip-hop with slacker style hosting and comedic freestyles from Pints, Rago Foot, JDC and Arthur. Visit http://www.facebook.com/sicknotesradio for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 11pm.] With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 11pm.] Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight: Lovefingers (Andrew Hogge) is a resident of the ESP Institute record label, USA. He provides a mix, "Cosmic Disturbances," combining early electronica, psyche and politico funk. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 5.30pm.] An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Tonight: "Holy Jazz" - devotional music from Alice Coltrane, John Coltrane, Albert Ayler, William Hooker, Ornette Coleman, Don Cherry, and Pharoah Sanders. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information.
With Art Terry.
[Repeated from Monday February 4th.] Every week the award winning Radia - a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm - presents a new show realised by one of the members of its wide-ranging global network.
Today (programme 410): is from Radio Zero, Lisbon, Portugal - http://www.radia.fm/?p=2239>
Visit http://www.radia.fm for more information.
"An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit Abject Blog for more information. [Repeated Thursday 4.30am.]
Robert Szymanek plays new compositions from a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. From questions of style and creative process, to the place and state of new music in society at large, Soundhub is an insight into the lives, times and music of composers working today. [Repeated Thursday 8am].
Adam Smyth, lecturer in English at Birkbeck, and journalist James Kidd discuss contemporary literature from odd and creative angles.
Building upon classical music traditions surrounding Easter and celebrating the newness of Spring, Parasol Unit gallery in London presents Spring Song Cycle, performed by Steven Upshaw. [Repeated Wednesday 9am.]