Articles on this Page
- 03/28/13--09:00: _The Opera Hour
- 03/28/13--08:00: _Mapping the Metropolis
- 03/28/13--07:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 03/28/13--06:00: _Talking Africa
- 03/28/13--05:00: _Rough Trade Shops' ...
- 03/28/13--04:00: _Studio Visit (repeat)
- 03/28/13--03:00: _World City Live (re...
- 03/28/13--02:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 03/28/13--01:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 03/28/13--00:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 03/27/13--23:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 03/27/13--22:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 03/27/13--21:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 03/27/13--20:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 03/29/13--20:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 03/29/13--19:00: _framework (repeat)
- 03/29/13--17:30: _The Gravy
- 03/29/13--16:30: _Flomotion
- 03/29/13--15:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 03/29/13--15:00: _Data Dump
- 03/28/13--09:00: The Opera Hour
- 03/28/13--08:00: Mapping the Metropolis
- 03/28/13--07:00: The Traditional Music Hour
- 03/28/13--06:00: Talking Africa
- 03/28/13--05:00: Rough Trade Shops' Counter Culture Radio
- 03/28/13--04:00: Studio Visit (repeat)
- 03/28/13--03:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 03/28/13--02:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 03/28/13--01:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 03/28/13--00:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 03/27/13--23:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 03/27/13--22:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 03/27/13--21:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 03/27/13--20:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 03/29/13--20:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 03/29/13--19:00: framework (repeat)
- 03/29/13--17:30: The Gravy
- 03/29/13--16:30: Flomotion
- 03/29/13--15:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 03/29/13--15:00: Data Dump
Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy. [Repeated Tuesday 10am.]
In a seven part series, Kit Caless - co-editor of "Acquired for Development By," a best selling anthology of new writing about Hackney, regeneration and gentrification, and co-proprietor of Influx Press - explores literature and urban space. Visit http://influxpress.com/acquired-for-development-by/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 12 midnight.]
Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield. [Repeated Monday 12noon.]
A magazine show covering African development issues produced by Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre, hosted by Sonny Decker. Today: the 9th New Partnership for Africa's Development's Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Partnership Platform programme. [Repeated Friday 7am.]
Staff of Rough Trade Shops share a unique selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases: careful consideration is given to the ears of Rough Trade acolytes and Resonance listeners alike. Visit http://www.roughtrade.com/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 1am.]
[Repeated from Tuesday 7pm.] Writer Morgan Quaintance visits artists in their studios and peels back the layers of praxis. Visit http://morganquaintance.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm]. Artist and writer Gen Doy introduces a selection of her sound and voice works, and discusses what interests her about making art which incorporates the voice.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm.] Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. Today: composer and singer Cevanne explores the theme of Music and Machines with guests George Bird and Crewdson, plus music from Soundhub composers Robert Szymanek, Elo Masing, Toby Young and Jacob Thompson-Bell.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Today: urban gardening tips from John Kohler, host of popular "Growing Your Greens" channel on YouTube. Plus Dr. Helen Caldicott on medical and ecological consequences of the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art. Today: Kacper interviews Andy Votel and Andrzej Korzynski,about Kleksploitation, inspired by the 1980s Polish sic-fi trilogy "Pan Kleks." Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Tonight's guest is Pansy Patterson, singer known for his amazing bird impressions. Visit http://abjectbloc.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: framework: afield, produced by Jason Kahn as the next installment in his ongoing 'Unheard Cities' series. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
"A new cheap lo-fi series worthy of Primark in its heyday by the clod-hopping Xentos "Fray" Bentos," commissioned by Mobile Radio for the 30th São Paulo Biennial. [Repeated Tuesday 6am.]