Articles on this Page
- 03/25/13--14:00: _The Naked Short Club
- 03/27/13--16:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 03/27/13--15:00: _OTO Broadcast
- 03/27/13--14:00: _Atomic Bark!
- 03/27/13--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 03/27/13--12:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 03/27/13--11:30: _World City Live
- 03/27/13--10:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 03/27/13--09:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 03/27/13--09:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 03/27/13--08:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 03/27/13--07:00: _Resonating Machines...
- 03/27/13--06:30: _Six Pillars to Pers...
- 03/27/13--06:00: _The Hubbard Half Hour
- 03/27/13--05:00: _Farside Radio
- 03/27/13--04:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 03/27/13--03:00: _Nostalgie Ya MBoka
- 03/27/13--02:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 03/27/13--01:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 03/27/13--00:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 03/25/13--14:00: The Naked Short Club
- 03/27/13--16:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 03/27/13--15:00: OTO Broadcast
- 03/27/13--14:00: Atomic Bark!
- 03/27/13--13:00: Clear Spot
- 03/27/13--12:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 03/27/13--11:30: World City Live
- 03/27/13--10:30: Yinka and the ID
- 03/27/13--09:30: Bonanza and Son
- 03/27/13--09:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 03/27/13--08:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 03/27/13--07:00: Resonating Machines (repeat)
- 03/27/13--06:30: Six Pillars to Persia (repeat)
- 03/27/13--06:00: The Hubbard Half Hour
- 03/27/13--05:00: Farside Radio
- 03/27/13--04:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 03/27/13--03:00: Nostalgie Ya MBoka
- 03/27/13--02:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 03/27/13--01:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 03/27/13--00:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show (repeat)
An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution. [Repeated Saturday 9am.]
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Science fiction, fantasy, horror, surrealism and more, in all media, discussed by James DC. Visit http://www.atomicbark.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 11am.]
Artist and writer Gen Doy introduces as selection of her sound and voice works, and discusses what interests her about making art which incorporates the voice. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 8.30pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: Russell Swallow and the Wolf discuss writing and record their mini album "Sunrise Mountain" and their forthcoming release. Plus Dave McGraw and Mandy Fer, ahead of their show at The Green Note on 27 March. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores. [Repeated Thursday 2am.]
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
[Repeated from Friday 7.30pm.] An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture. Today: audio from Art Dubai, where Six Pillars is in residency.. Produced and presented by Fari Bradley. Visit http://sixpillars.org for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art critic, author, broadcaster, Sue Hubbard discusses literature and the arts. Visit www.suehubbard.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 3pm.]
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 10am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today's guest is writer Sarah Wise. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
A repeat of our long running Congolese music and culture programme.
[Repeated from Tuesday 8pm].Claudio Somigli previews IDAF (Improvisation and Digital Arts Festival) at Kingston University, 15 to 19 April.
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Repeated from Sunday 12 midnight.] Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Today: an examination of the theory of extra-terrestrial life in the universe. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information.