Articles on this Page
- 03/24/13--00:00: _Rave Live (repeat)
- 03/23/13--23:00: _Isotopica (repeat)
- 03/23/13--21:30: _The Hello Goodbye S...
- 03/23/13--21:00: _MicroClearSpot (rep...
- 03/23/13--19:30: _The Gravy (repeat)
- 03/23/13--18:00: _Adventures in Sound...
- 03/23/13--17:00: _Sicknotes
- 03/23/13--16:00: _Free Lab Radio
- 03/23/13--15:30: _From N to Z
- 03/23/13--14:00: _Sine of the Times
- 03/23/13--13:30: _Soundcheck
- 03/23/13--13:00: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 03/25/13--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 03/25/13--12:00: _One Life Left
- 03/25/13--11:30: _Luscombe's Choice
- 03/25/13--10:00: _Artrocker
- 03/25/13--09:30: _MicroClearSpot
- 03/25/13--09:00: _Radia
- 03/25/13--07:00: _The OST Show (repeat)
- 03/25/13--06:00: _Calling All Pensioners
- 03/24/13--00:00: Rave Live (repeat)
- 03/23/13--23:00: Isotopica (repeat)
- 03/23/13--21:30: The Hello Goodbye Show (repeat)
- 03/23/13--21:00: MicroClearSpot (repeat)
- 03/23/13--19:30: The Gravy (repeat)
- 03/23/13--18:00: Adventures in Sound and Music (repeat)
- 03/23/13--17:00: Sicknotes
- 03/23/13--16:00: Free Lab Radio
- 03/23/13--15:30: From N to Z
- 03/23/13--14:00: Sine of the Times
- 03/23/13--13:30: Soundcheck
- 03/23/13--13:00: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer (repeat)
- 03/25/13--13:00: Clear Spot
- 03/25/13--12:00: One Life Left
- 03/25/13--11:30: Luscombe's Choice
- 03/25/13--10:00: Artrocker
- 03/25/13--09:30: MicroClearSpot
- 03/25/13--09:00: Radia
- 03/25/13--07:00: The OST Show (repeat)
- 03/25/13--06:00: Calling All Pensioners
[Repeated from Wednesday 2pm.] The last of four hour-long specials made by students from Ravensbourne sound design BA. "The Transmission" is a broadcast about the history and current applications of sound in the world of media. Hosted and created by Duncan Ettie, Michael Ling, Tom Dinsdale, Tom Rapley, Rob Searl, Viko Ludovico and Nick Blomley. The show will take you through a history of sound, the art of foley and interviews with industry professionals and aspiring future sound designers. You will experience and understand sound like you never have before!
[Repeated from Tuesday 3pm.] Cultural sonic detours with artist Simon Tyszko. Visit http://www.theculture.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 12 noon.] Live music with deXter Bentley. Today: Vic Godard and Joseph Coward. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 00.30am.] Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 9pm.] New music brought to you by the team behind The Wire magazine. Tonight: Land Speed Record - a journey into US hardcore. Visit http://www.thewire.co.uk for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A carefree show presenting the latest and greatest in hip-hop with slacker style hosting and comedic freestyles from Pints, Rago Foot, JDC and Arthur. Visit http://www.facebook.com/sicknotesradio for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 4.30am.]
Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight: original 1960s record label Trojan Records: a vinyl mix by Earl Gateshead and James Bulley, exploring reggae's early roots. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 2.30am.]
Sarah Nicol presents music from New Zealand's counter culture, from the 1960s to present day. Visit http://www.fromntoz.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Monday 10pm.]
Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows. [Repeated Tuesday 4.30am.]
James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: Russell Swallow and the Wolf discuss writing and record their mini album "Sunrise Mountain" and their forthcoming release. Plus Dave McGraw and Mandy Fer, ahead of their show at The Green Note on 27 March. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 7.30pm.]
[Repeated from Monday 11pm.] The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. House band: Dulwich Ukulele Club. Visit the NAR Facebook page for more information.
An exploration of the life and work of respected Japanese composer-performer Akiko Yano. [Repeated Tuesday 9am].
Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented by Simon Byron, Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 2.30pm.]
Will Luscombe explores classic recordings of all kinds from a trenchantly philosophical perspective. [Repeated Friday 2am.]
Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page. [Repeated Thursday 3am.]
Every week the award winning Radia - a radical group of independent cultural radio stations which includes Resonance104.4fm - presents a new show realised by one of the members of its wide-ranging global network. Visit http://www.radia.fm for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 11.30pm.]
[Repeated from Saturday at 4.30pm.] With Jonny Trunk. Today's guests are Weegee and Geoff, film collectors, DJs and now artists in their own right talk about their latest groovy incarnation as "Microdots and Moonbeams". Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazine programme featuring issues which affect pensioners across the city, presented by South London's Deptford Action Group for the Elderly. Today: Lewisham Citizen Advice Bureau’s Specialist Services Manager, Phil Mwanza, talks about getting the best deal on your energy. Your anchors are Tim Hamilton and Harry Haward. Visit http://ecs.lewisham.gov.uk/dage for more information. [Repeated on Sunday at 2pm].