Articles on this Page
- 03/20/13--21:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 03/20/13--20:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 03/20/13--19:30: _tbc
- 03/20/13--19:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 03/20/13--18:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 03/20/13--16:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 03/20/13--15:00: _OTO Broadcast
- 03/20/13--14:00: _Atomic Bark!
- 03/20/13--13:00: _Clear Spot
- 03/20/13--12:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 03/20/13--11:30: _World City Live
- 03/20/13--10:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 03/22/13--10:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 03/22/13--10:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 03/22/13--09:00: _The Curtain Up Show
- 03/22/13--08:30: _Technical Difficulties
- 03/22/13--07:30: _Wavelength
- 03/22/13--07:00: _Sound Out
- 03/22/13--06:00: _The Pod Delusion
- 03/22/13--05:00: _Power Lunch
- 03/20/13--21:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 03/20/13--20:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 03/20/13--19:30: tbc
- 03/20/13--19:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 03/20/13--18:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 03/20/13--16:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 03/20/13--15:00: OTO Broadcast
- 03/20/13--14:00: Atomic Bark!
- 03/20/13--13:00: Clear Spot
- 03/20/13--12:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 03/20/13--11:30: World City Live
- 03/20/13--10:30: Yinka and the ID
- 03/22/13--10:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 03/22/13--10:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up
- 03/22/13--09:00: The Curtain Up Show
- 03/22/13--08:30: Technical Difficulties
- 03/22/13--07:30: Wavelength
- 03/22/13--07:00: Sound Out
- 03/22/13--06:00: The Pod Delusion
- 03/22/13--05:00: Power Lunch
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.20pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit http://abjectbloc.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Science fiction, fantasy, horror, surrealism and more, in all media, discussed by James DC. Tonight: part 2 of a three part interview with legendary science fiction author Brian Aldiss. Visit http://www.atomicbark.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 11am.]
The Alternative Soap, a bit more of A Bit More of A Soap Opera, ends the only way it could end - with a pilot episode. With Jazzman John Clark, Claudine, and Ray Diamond. Written and directed by John Page. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 8.30pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: Russell Swallows and the Wolf perform songs their latest album "Sunrise Mountain." Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Today: Turkish violinist Cahit Baylav plays live and talks about his musical journey which spans 30 years and encompasses several music genres including traditional Turkish music, folk and Classical. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters including Virginie Sélavy of Electric Sheep magazine and Alex Fitch. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
Tim McArthur discusses London's thriving theatre scene. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 10am.]
Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact email@example.com. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 8.30am.]
Wavelength has been described as a programme without an agenda but this is untrue. Rather it consists of multiple agendas - sound art experiments, concrete poetry, documentary, cultural criticism and reporting. Presented by William English. Visit http://www.williamenglish.com/for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 9am.]
Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. [Repeated Sunday 7.30pm.]
Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 7am.]
Presented by Anthony Chalmers, booker at Dalston's Power Lunches, who showcases some of the bands upcoming at the venue, previous favourites and more. Visit http://powerlunchesltd.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]