Articles on this Page
- 10/25/12--20:30: _The Circled A (repeat)
- 10/25/12--19:30: _Is Black Music (rep...
- 10/25/12--18:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 10/25/12--18:00: _Luscombe's Choice (...
- 10/25/12--17:00: _Counter Culture Rad...
- 10/25/12--16:00: _Sleeping Dogs Lie
- 10/25/12--15:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 10/25/12--14:30: _Small Pool Room (2 ...
- 10/25/12--13:00: _Adventures In Sound...
- 10/25/12--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 10/25/12--11:00: _Cafe Calcio
- 10/25/12--10:30: _Hooting Yard On The...
- 10/25/12--09:30: _Democracy Now
- 10/25/12--09:00: _Pull the Plug
- 10/25/12--08:00: _The Opera Hour
- 10/25/12--07:00: _Enemies of Good Art
- 10/25/12--06:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 10/25/12--05:00: _Talking Africa
- 10/25/12--04:00: _Counter Culture Radio
- 10/25/12--03:00: _Atomic Bark! (repeat)
- 10/25/12--20:30: The Circled A (repeat)
- 10/25/12--19:30: Is Black Music (repeat)
- 10/25/12--18:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 10/25/12--18:00: Luscombe's Choice (repeat)
- 10/25/12--17:00: Counter Culture Radio (repeat)
- 10/25/12--16:00: Sleeping Dogs Lie
- 10/25/12--15:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts
- 10/25/12--14:30: Small Pool Room (2 Cuts)
- 10/25/12--13:00: Adventures In Sound and Music
- 10/25/12--12:00: Clear Spot
- 10/25/12--11:00: Cafe Calcio
- 10/25/12--10:30: Hooting Yard On The Air
- 10/25/12--09:30: Democracy Now
- 10/25/12--09:00: Pull the Plug
- 10/25/12--08:00: The Opera Hour
- 10/25/12--07:00: Enemies of Good Art
- 10/25/12--06:00: The Traditional Music Hour
- 10/25/12--05:00: Talking Africa
- 10/25/12--04:00: Counter Culture Radio
- 10/25/12--03:00: Atomic Bark! (repeat)
Repeated from Tuesday night. Anarchist discussion show.
Repeated from Wednesday wee hours. New, underground and classic music with Art Terry.
Repeated from Wednesday night. Death metal with Ray Kirby.
Repeated from Monday night. Classic recordings analysed by Will Luscombe.
Repeated from Thursday afternoon. New releases from Rough Trade Shops.
Late night ambient sounds with Miguel Santos.
"...the soundtrack to the end of the world"
Chris Maume, The Independent
Vintage SFX anthology with Alex Kolkowski, from 2008.
New music brought to you by the team behind The Wire magazine. This week's show is presented by Chris Bohn and features the usual mile-wide selection of music new and old.
The Clear Spot is our "open access" programme. If you'd like to make a programme send an e-mail -(subject line - Clear Spot) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
New fiction with Frank Key.
U.S and global current affairs, with Amy Goodman.
Johnny Seven plays a selection of tunes that have dropped through the Resonance letterbox.
I want your bedroom tapes... if you've recorded a song using nothing more than an elastic band, some biscuit tins and a stylophone I want to hear it.
Send it to Pull the Plug, Resonance 104.4FM, 144 Borough High Street London SE1 1LB or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I might even listen to it.
Opera singer Richard Scott explores opera through the prism of various themes - politics, power, greed, the abominable, magic, lust, comedy.
During the introduction of the evening in Tranzitdisplay, Martina Mullaney, one of the group‘s founding members and the project‘s author, will present the activities of Enemies of Good Art; the public discussion will be moderated by sociologist Jiřina Šiklová.
The discussion will be followed by the opening of Martina Mullaney‘s exhibition called Enemies of Good Art – Documentation of the Movement, in the nearby etc gallery at 8pm, Kateřinská 20, Prague 2.
V úvodu večera v Tranzitdisplay představí činnost Enemies of Good Art jedna z jeho zakládajících členek a autorka projektu Martina Mullaney, veřejnou diskuzi bude moderovat socioložka Jiřina Šiklová. Úvodní slovo bude simultánně tlumočeno. Veřejná diskuze bude probíhat v českém jazyce.
Po diskuzi následuje vernisáž výstavy Martiny Mullaney s názvem: Enemies of Good Art – Documentation of the Movement v nedaleké galerii etc. ve 20h, Kateřinská 20, Praha 2.
Výstava a Veřejná diskuze probíhá v rámci druhého ročníku Festivalu Fotograf s názvem Mimo formát.
/The exhibition and public meeting is taking place within the second year of the Fotograf Festival, entitled Off Limits.
Martina Mullaney hosts a series of conversations with women artists on art practice, careers and raising children.
The first seven broadcasts in this new series will air live in The Showroom for the duration of "The Grand Domestic Revolution GOES ON."
The Traditional Music Hour brings you the best traditional music from the British Isles.
Alternating presenters: Reg Hall and Kevin Shiels.
Talking Africa is a collaborative radio show between Bellsman Media and the Africa Centre in Covent Garden, London
Hosted by Sonny Decker.
Staffers for Rough Trade Shops share a selection of vinyl and compact discs pulled from the week's new releases.
Careful consideration is given to Rough Trade Shops and Resonance FM acolytes alike, producing a unique hour of outsider music.
Repeated from Wednesday night. ATOMIC BARK!
El Diabolik's World of Psychotronic Soundtracks
DJ and Giallo horror movie expert, Duncan Hopper joins James DC to hear and talk about a selection of amazing, obscure soundtracks from all kinds of weird and wonderful horror/fantasy films of the 1960's, 70's and 80's.
More info : www.atomicbark.wordpress.com With James DC.