Articles on this Page
- 02/23/13--12:30: _Soundcheck
- 02/23/13--12:00: _Nunhead American Ra...
- 02/23/13--11:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 02/23/13--10:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 02/23/13--08:30: _The OST Show
- 02/23/13--07:30: _Fuzzadelic
- 02/23/13--06:30: _One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 02/23/13--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 02/23/13--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 02/23/13--03:00: _Cafe Calcio (repeat)
- 02/23/13--02:00: _The Curtain Up Show...
- 02/23/13--01:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 02/23/13--00:00: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 02/22/13--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 02/22/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 02/22/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 02/22/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 02/22/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 02/24/13--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 02/24/13--15:00: _framework
- 02/23/13--12:30: Soundcheck
- 02/23/13--12:00: Nunhead American Radio with Lewis Schaffer (repeat)
- 02/23/13--11:00: The Truth About Markets
- 02/23/13--10:30: The John Dredge Nothing to Do with Anything Show
- 02/23/13--08:30: The OST Show
- 02/23/13--07:30: Fuzzadelic
- 02/23/13--06:30: One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 02/23/13--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 02/23/13--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 02/23/13--03:00: Cafe Calcio (repeat)
- 02/23/13--02:00: The Curtain Up Show (repeat)
- 02/23/13--01:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 02/23/13--00:00: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 02/22/13--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 02/22/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 02/22/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 02/22/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 02/22/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
- 02/24/13--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 02/24/13--15:00: framework
James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight Leo Abrahams discusses his new mini-album "Zero Sum." Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 7.30pm.]
[Repeated from Monday 11pm.] The only radio programme for Americans living in Nunhead. Join anarchic London-based New York comic Lewis Schaffer and co-host New Yorker Lisa Moyle as they bring the world to Nunhead and take Nunhead to the world. House band: Dulwich Ukulele Club. Visit the NAR Facebook page for more information.
Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 11am.]
With John Dredge. Insanely silly yet utterly peculiar six-part comedy and music series featuring strange skits, surreal spoofs and some other stuff. "Great use of sound effects and the silliest script ever." - The Observer. [Repeated Thursday 2.30am.]
With Jonny Trunk. Each week the Original Sound Track Show welcomes a guest - usually a collector, composer, director, or artist - who specialises in a specific film, television or library music genre or a specific composer. Today's guest is Nick Reed, European And Japanese movie poster specialist and soundtrack collector. Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Monday 2pm.]
Joe Eakins (of Speak & The Spells) explores the weird world of half-forgotten teen garage and British freakbeat releases. Visit http://fuzzadelic.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.] Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented by Simon Byron, Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music with deXter Bentley. Today: an outside broadcast from Utrophia, featuring music from Rosie Okae and others. With Andrew Kerr from Extra Bones and Stephen Molineux, founder of Utrophia. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 4.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 7pm.] Chris Dixon, Chris Roberts and David Stubbs examine the culture and politics of football.
[Repeated from Friday 4pm.] Tim McArthur discusses London's thriving theatre scene. Today he is joined by Kim Ismay, starring in "Mamma Mia!" at the Novello Theatre; and Dylan Turner and Bradley Cooper, stars of "the Tailor-Made Man" at the Arts Theatre. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent.
Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley, tonight featuring sounds by Asférico, James Wyness, Jason Sloan, Olga Palomaki, Simon Longo, Taavi Tatsi, and selections for the Aporee soundmaps. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Tonight: astrophysics, multiverse, gravitational dynamics and quantum mechanics. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. This edition of framework:afield, entitled 'City', has been produced in Germany by writer and architect D.L. Lutz. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Saturday 2am.]