Articles on this Page
- 02/21/13--00:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/20/13--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 02/20/13--22:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 02/20/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 02/20/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 02/20/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 02/20/13--18:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 02/20/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 02/22/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 02/22/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 02/22/13--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 02/22/13--14:00: _Data Dump
- 02/22/13--13:00: _Little Atoms
- 02/22/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 02/22/13--11:30: _Six Pillars to Persia
- 02/22/13--11:00: _MicroClearSpot
- 02/22/13--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 02/22/13--09:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 02/22/13--08:00: _The Curtain Up Show
- 02/22/13--07:30: _Technical Difficulties
- 02/21/13--00:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/20/13--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 02/20/13--22:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 02/20/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 02/20/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 02/20/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 02/20/13--18:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 02/20/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 02/22/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 02/22/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 02/22/13--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 02/22/13--14:00: Data Dump
- 02/22/13--13:00: Little Atoms
- 02/22/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 02/22/13--11:30: Six Pillars to Persia
- 02/22/13--11:00: MicroClearSpot
- 02/22/13--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 02/22/13--09:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up
- 02/22/13--08:00: The Curtain Up Show
- 02/22/13--07:30: Technical Difficulties
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm.] Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. From questions of style and creative process, to the place and state of new music in society at large, Soundhub is an insight into the lives, times and music of composers working today. With special guests, debate, the Soundhub Playlist and live performances.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Today: African American culinary historian Michael W Twitty interviewed by Gerri Williams on black crops, climate change and safe seeds. Plus K Rashid Nuri from Truly Living Well urban farm in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.20pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit http://abjectbloc.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
"A new cheap lo-fi series worthy of Primark in its heyday by the clod-hopping Xentos "Fray" Bentos," commissioned by Mobile Radio for the 30th São Paulo Biennial. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Tonight: novelist Naomi Alderman. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact email@example.com with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Monday 9am].
An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture. From rebel artists, comedians and exiled writers to social entrepreneurs and theatre companies - the multifarious guest list builds a complex picture of the Iranian diaspora. Visit http://sixpillars.org for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 1.30pm.]
Mark Leckey Broadcast
Each week we offer access to the airwaves through the MicroClearSpot. It's a short-form (two 15 minute or one 30 minute items) show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact email@example.com with your idea for a MicroClearSpot. [Repeated Thursday 3.30pm].
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed. Today film-maker Nick Abrahams talks to Mark Pilkington about his films "Depeche Mode is our Hobby," "The Bruce Lacey Experience" (both made with artist Jeremy Deller) and his collaboration with Sigur Ros, "Ekki Múkk." Visit nicholasabrahams.com for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
Tim McArthur discusses London's thriving theatre scene. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 10am.]
Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Today he talks to Bonnie Locke from Models of Diversity, which advocates for more diversity in models, as London Fashion Week fails to feature a single disabled model. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 8.30am.]