Articles on this Page
- 02/20/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 02/20/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 02/20/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 02/20/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 02/20/13--08:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 02/20/13--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 02/20/13--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 02/20/13--05:30: _Six Pillars to Pers...
- 02/20/13--05:00: _The Hubbard Half Hour
- 02/20/13--04:00: _Farside Radio
- 02/20/13--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 02/20/13--02:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 02/20/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/20/13--00:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 02/19/13--23:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 02/19/13--22:00: _Power Lunch (repeat)
- 02/19/13--21:30: _Data Dump (repeat)
- 02/19/13--20:30: _Sicknotes (repeat)
- 02/19/13--19:30: _Soundsoup (repeat)
- 02/19/13--18:30: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 02/20/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 02/20/13--10:30: World City Live
- 02/20/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 02/20/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 02/20/13--08:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 02/20/13--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 02/20/13--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 02/20/13--05:30: Six Pillars to Persia (repeat)
- 02/20/13--05:00: The Hubbard Half Hour
- 02/20/13--04:00: Farside Radio
- 02/20/13--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 02/20/13--02:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 02/20/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/20/13--00:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 02/19/13--23:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show (repeat)
- 02/19/13--22:00: Power Lunch (repeat)
- 02/19/13--21:30: Data Dump (repeat)
- 02/19/13--20:30: Sicknotes (repeat)
- 02/19/13--19:30: Soundsoup (repeat)
- 02/19/13--18:30: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
[Repeated from Saturday 8.30pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com.
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores. [Repeated Thursday 2am.]
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson - dispensing with any connection to argued frames of reference or current media chatter, to any known critical consensus or any established political position. Visit www.militantesthetix.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
[Repeated from Friday 7.30pm.] With Fari Bradley. An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture. Tonight: Beirut to Paris #2: Raed Yassin and Paed Conca performing to Sehzad Dawood's interactive sculpture New Dream Machine, recorded live at Parasol Unit Foundation for Contemporary Art, London. Visit http://sixpillars.org for more information.
Art critic, author, broadcaster, Sue Hubbard discusses literature and the arts. Visit www.suehubbard.com for more information.
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 10am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today he talks to the team behind Answer Me This! hit comedy podcast. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Saturday 1.30pm.] Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 8pm]. Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot.
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Sunday 12 midnight.] Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 12 noon.] Presented by Anthony Chalmers, booker at Dalston's Power Lunches, who showcases some of the bands upcoming at the venue, previous favourites and more. Visit http://powerlunchesltd.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 10pm.]"A new cheap lo-fi series worthy of Primark in its heyday by the clod-hopping Xentos "Fray" Bentos," commissioned by Mobile Radio for the 30th São Paulo Biennial.
[Repeated from Saturday 12 midnight.] A carefree show presenting the latest and greatest in hip-hop with slacker style hosting and comedic freestyles from Pints, Rago Foot, JDC and Arthur. Visit http://www.facebook.com/sicknotesradio for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 11pm.] With Joel Cahen. Live abstract mash ups, sound collage, schizophony, cacophony - using all available sounds so as to produce a deeply psychoactive Gestalt Listening effect whereby the mind stops following one particular melody, sound narrative or semiotic association and regards the entire mix as a whole. Visit http://www.newtoy.org for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 11pm.] Sound Art Dance Music Radio presented by Fari Bradley, featuring a playlist from Alchemy, a new philanthropic festival in Morrocco, April 2013, which includes Om, Secret Chiefs, Lee Ranaldo and The Master Musicians of Bukkake. Visit http://www.freelabradio.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/FreeLabRadio for more information.