Articles on this Page
- 02/04/13--23:00: _The Pod Delusion (r...
- 02/04/13--22:30: _Artists in Laborato...
- 02/04/13--22:00: _tbc
- 02/04/13--20:30: _Sine of the Times (...
- 02/04/13--19:30: _Drones of Hell (rep...
- 02/04/13--18:30: _(...) Such a Nice R...
- 02/04/13--16:00: _Daniel Kitson
- 02/07/13--03:00: _Studio Visit (repeat)
- 02/07/13--02:00: _World City Live (re...
- 02/07/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/07/13--00:00: _Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/06/13--23:00: _Radio Ecoshock (rep...
- 02/06/13--22:30: _Polish Deli (repeat)
- 02/06/13--21:30: _The Organ presents ...
- 02/06/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 02/06/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 02/06/13--18:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 02/06/13--18:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 02/06/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 02/06/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 02/04/13--23:00: The Pod Delusion (repeat)
- 02/04/13--22:30: Artists in Laboratories (repeat)
- 02/04/13--22:00: tbc
- 02/04/13--20:30: Sine of the Times (repeat)
- 02/04/13--19:30: Drones of Hell (repeat)
- 02/04/13--18:30: (...) Such a Nice Radio Show (repeat)
- 02/04/13--16:00: Daniel Kitson
- 02/07/13--03:00: Studio Visit (repeat)
- 02/07/13--02:00: World City Live (repeat)
- 02/07/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/07/13--00:00: Soundhub (repeat)
- 02/06/13--23:00: Radio Ecoshock (repeat)
- 02/06/13--22:30: Polish Deli (repeat)
- 02/06/13--21:30: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show (repeat)
- 02/06/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 02/06/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 02/06/13--18:30: The John Dredge Nothing To Do With Anything Show (repeat)
- 02/06/13--18:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 02/06/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 02/06/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
[Repeated from Friday 1pm.] Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Today: dinosaur cannibalism, the big fight in academia over open access, why the RI perhaps isn’t worth preserving after all, and how creationists are taking over American classrooms. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 7.30pm.] Régine Debatty discusses creative ways to explore science and technology with artists, hackers, designers and scientists. Today artist and designer Zoe Papadopoulou talks about scientific and technological developments in ART (Artificial Reproductive Technologies.) Visit http://we-make-money-not-art.com// for more information.
[Repeated from Saturday 9pm.] Rita Maia presents the underground of new electronic and dance music, focusing on the sound system culture from London and worldwide, with weekly mixes, live sessions, special label shows, exclusive and forthcoming releases. Visit mixcloud.com/RitaMaia/ for archived shows.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com.
[Repeated from Friday 10.30pm.] 60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Tonight: I Love You, You Big Dummy!' Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information.
The inimitable comedian and raconteur is given free reign in a long-anticipated new series. [Does not repeat.]
[Repeated from Tuesday 7pm.] Writer Morgan Quaintance visits artists in their studios and peels back the layers of praxis. Tonight's guest is scratch video pioneer George Barber who talks about classic works like "Absence of Satan" and "Yes Frank No Smoke," and about "The Freestone Drone" - his current show at Waterside Contemporary. Visit http://morganquaintance.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 6.30pm.] A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. This week Leanne and Emily meet Barclaycard Mercury Prize nominee Sam Lee. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 8pm]. During November and December 2012, Resonance and The Migrants Resource Centre teamed up to encourage and teach new migrants to London the medium of radio. Over the next couple of weeks we're devoting The Clear Spot to the fruits of their labour. Tonight Kenyasue Smart details the causes and effects of the use of banned skin bleaching products in South London's Black communities.
[Repeated from Tuesday 9.30pm.] With Rob Szymanek. Soundhub brings together a diverse range of music creators based at LSO Soundhub to talk all things composition. From questions of style and creative process, to the place and state of new music in society at large, Soundhub is an insight into the lives, times and music of composers working today. With special guests, debate, the Soundhub Playlist and live performances.
[Repeated from Tuesday 1pm.] Global environmental news with Alex Smith. Today journalist and scientist Andrew Freedman discusses what new science is saying about freaky 2013 weather. Plus Dr. Kathy McMahon ("the Peak Oil Shrink"). Visit http://www.ecoshock.org/ for more information. Contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Sunday 4.30pm.] A bilingual programme presented by Kacper Ziemianin dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art which aims to present Polish culture to both a Polish and an international audience. Today Kacper invites listeners to the 11th edition of the Kinoteka Polish Film Festival. Visit http://www.ziemianin.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 10pm.] Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.30pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Tonight's guests is Roberto Crippa. Visit http://abjectbloc.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] With John Dredge. Insanely silly yet utterly peculiar six-part comedy and music series featuring strange skits, surreal spoofs and some other stuff. "Great use of sound effects and the silliest script ever." - The Observer.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]