Articles on this Page
- 02/01/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 02/01/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 02/01/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 02/01/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 02/01/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 02/01/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 02/01/13--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 02/01/13--14:00: _Data Dump
- 02/01/13--13:00: _Little Atoms
- 02/01/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 02/01/13--11:30: _Six Pillars to Persia
- 02/01/13--11:00: _MicroClearSpot
- 02/01/13--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 02/01/13--09:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 02/01/13--08:00: _The Curtain Up Show
- 02/04/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/04/13--00:30: _Group Therapy (repeat)
- 02/04/13--00:00: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 02/03/13--23:00: _The Hour of Power (...
- 02/03/13--17:00: _From the Archives
- 02/01/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 02/01/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 02/01/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 02/01/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
- 02/01/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 02/01/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 02/01/13--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 02/01/13--14:00: Data Dump
- 02/01/13--13:00: Little Atoms
- 02/01/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 02/01/13--11:30: Six Pillars to Persia
- 02/01/13--11:00: MicroClearSpot
- 02/01/13--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 02/01/13--09:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up
- 02/01/13--08:00: The Curtain Up Show
- 02/04/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 02/04/13--00:30: Group Therapy (repeat)
- 02/04/13--00:00: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 02/03/13--23:00: The Hour of Power (repeat)
- 02/03/13--17:00: From the Archives
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent.
Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight's "framework:afield" has been produced in Vancouver, Washington, in the United States, by John F. Barber. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Tonight: "Become a now VIP!" Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
"A new cheap lo-fi series worthy of Primark in its heyday by the clod-hopping Xentos "Fray" Bentos," commissioned by Mobile Radio for the 30th São Paulo Biennial. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today: Maria Konnikova, author of "Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes." Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]
During November and December 2012, Resonance and The Migrants Resource Centre teamed up to encourage and teach new migrants to London the medium of radio. Over the next couple of weeks we're devoting The Clear Spot to the fruits of their labour. Tonight we start with two programmes. The first, "Diálogos Latinos (Latino Dialogues)," produced and presented by Tania Farias, focuses on Spanish on-line culture magazine
An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture, produced and presented by Fari Bradley. Tonight Lebanese artist Nadim Karam talks to her prior to opening London's new Ayyam Gallery for Middle Eastern art with a solo show exploring his exciting pictorial language. Visit http://sixpillars.org for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 1.30pm.]
Each week we offer access to the airwaves through the MicroClearSpot. It's a short-form (two 15 minute or one 30 minute items) show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a MicroClearSpot. [Repeated Thursday 3.30pm].
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Today's show features Robert Hampson, Aut, Annabelle Playe, Thonghuad Faited, Matsuo Ohno, Hyder - Z'EV - Knight, Andrea Borghi, Nad Spiro, Chris Abrahams - Sabine Vogel, Fecalove, Boris Hegenbart and 19 Artists, and SID Chip Sound. Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters including Virginie Sélavy of Electric Sheep magazine and Alex Fitch. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
Tim McArthur discusses London's thriving theatre scene. Today he is joined by Olivier Award nominee Rosemary Ashe, who is performing her "Call Me Merman" Cabaret Special at Lauderdale House on Sunday 3 February. And by Martin Dickinson, about to star in "The Secret Garden" at the King's Head, Islington. Visit http://thecurtainupshow.wordpress.com/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 10am.]
[Repeated from Friday 8pm]. During November and December 2012, Resonance and The Migrants Resource Centre teamed up to encourage and teach new migrants to London the medium of radio. Over the next couple of weeks we're devoting The Clear Spot to the fruits of their labour. Today we start with two programmes. The first, "Diálogos Latinos (Latino Dialogues)," produced and presented by Tania Farias, focuses on Spanish on-line culture magazine
[Repeated from Sunday at 4pm.] A conversational panel discussion show hosted by Jen Kerrison. Today: Do ghosts exist? What makes something haunted? Can something be haunted for one person and not for another? Jen 's guests are psychologist Dr Jarrod Cabourne and Cultural Geographer James Thurgill. "An interesting listen... always thought provoking" - The Observer.
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 5pm.] Writer, academic, activist Nina Power discusses politics and history. Today she discusses the concept of the 'commons' - from natural resources to academic papers - and ask what, if anything, is there left to enclose? Nina discusses the work of Peter Linebaugh and Antonio Tricario and her guest is be Joss Hands, author of the recent book "@ is for Activism".
Miscellany of archival material, tonight featuring an edited version of Peter Blegvad's classic "Clear Spot" - focused on dreams - from July 1998 for the Resonance107.3fm RSL. Then the two hours plus that is the "Burning Decks" session by Soul Static Sound System (21.06.98). Part 2 of Simon H. Fell's "Kitchen Sink Music" follows, then the Blowpipes present "The Slideshow, part 1". All of the same vintage.