Articles on this Page
- 10/22/12--03:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 10/22/12--02:00: _Far Side Radio (rep...
- 10/22/12--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 10/22/12--00:00: _Lucky Cat (repeat)
- 10/21/12--23:30: _A Bit More of a Soa...
- 10/21/12--22:30: _Art Saves Lives (re...
- 10/21/12--21:30: _Dawn Chorus
- 10/21/12--20:30: _Sicknotes (repeat)
- 10/21/12--19:30: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 10/21/12--18:30: _Free Lab Radio (rep...
- 10/21/12--17:00: _The Sound Projector
- 10/21/12--16:00: _Wavelength (repeat)
- 10/21/12--15:00: _Framework
- 10/21/12--14:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 10/21/12--13:00: _The Organ
- 10/21/12--12:30: _Six Pillars To Persia
- 10/21/12--12:00: _Panel Borders
- 10/21/12--11:30: _Out in South London...
- 10/21/12--10:30: _Ireland's Eye
- 10/21/12--10:00: _Polish Deli
- 10/22/12--03:00: The Traditional Music Hour
- 10/22/12--02:00: Far Side Radio (repeat)
- 10/22/12--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 10/22/12--00:00: Lucky Cat (repeat)
- 10/21/12--23:30: A Bit More of a Soap Opera (repeat)
- 10/21/12--22:30: Art Saves Lives (repeat)
- 10/21/12--21:30: Dawn Chorus
- 10/21/12--20:30: Sicknotes (repeat)
- 10/21/12--19:30: Flomotion (repeat)
- 10/21/12--18:30: Free Lab Radio (repeat)
- 10/21/12--17:00: The Sound Projector
- 10/21/12--16:00: Wavelength (repeat)
- 10/21/12--15:00: Framework
- 10/21/12--14:00: Novara (repeat)
- 10/21/12--13:00: The Organ
- 10/21/12--12:30: Six Pillars To Persia
- 10/21/12--12:00: Panel Borders
- 10/21/12--11:30: Out in South London (repeat)
- 10/21/12--10:30: Ireland's Eye
- 10/21/12--10:00: Polish Deli
Repeated from Thursday. Folk with Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils.
Repeated from Wednesday. Oriental music with Paul Fisher.
Repeated from Friday.
Repeated from Saturday. Chinese culture with Zoe Baxter.
Repeated from Tuesday. Conceptual radio drama.
Repeated from Sunday. Drama and verse with Dean Stalham.
Repeated from Sunday wee hours. Grime and chat with Arthur, Michael and Ronnie.
Repeated from Friday. Dane music with Nick Luscombe.
Repeated from Saturday. With Fari Bradley.
Repeated from Friday evening. New rock and more with Ed PInsent.
With William English. Repeated from Friday at 2:30pm.
"This edition of framework:afield has been produced in Australia by
Jaydea Lopez. For more information see
Rock in the most experimental form - Sean & Marina host.
Panel Borders: Sussex to South Asia and stops in-between
Continuing a month of shows about travel in comic books and graphic novels, Alex Fitch talks to Julian Hanshaw about his new collection of short stories, I'm Never Coming Back which includes his award winning entry to the Observer / Cape Graphic Short Story Prize, and depicts magical-realist stories of travel around the globe.
Also, in a talk given at Laydeez do Comics earlier this year, Hannah Berry discusses her second graphic novel,Adamtime, which tells the tale of a group of people trapped on a mysterious, sedentary train in the middle of the night, the paths that lead them there and their attempts to escape.
LGBT magazine show with live guests, reviews, news and music presented by comedian Rosie Wilby.'Wilby has a fine voice and manner for radio… a bright, strong show’ – Elisabeth Mahoney, The Guardian 'Note to the BBC – you need to give Rosie Wilby her very own gaydio show very soon, with her jazz-cool demeanour and a voice that makes Morgan Freeman sound a little on the screechy side’ – Diva 'A really interesting and funny radio show… I love every minute of it’ – South London Press.
Irish music and culture with Johnny Jameson.
In this episode of Polish Deli Kacper Ziemianin interviews Łukasz Szalankiewicz, a.k.a Zenial, a Polish sound artist, musician and art curator.
Zenial is one of the most active electronic musician in Poland. We discuss his method of work, how he got into electronic music, laptop vs hardware live set etc.
For more information on Zenial go to:
W tym odcinku Polish Deli Kacper Ziemianin rozmawia z Łukaszem Szałankiewiczem, a.k.a. Zenial, jednym z najaktywniejszych Polskich muzyków elektronicznych na Polskiej scenie.
Porozmawiamy o jego początkach na scenie 'Demo' w latach 90tych, o metodach pracy, ostatnich projektach itp.
Więcej informacji o Zenialu:
Polish Deli is a weekly bilingual program dedicated to Polish independent and alternative art. The aim of the show is to present Polish culture to both Polish and international audience. Presenter Kacper Ziemianin talks to Poles living in UK, Poland and anywhere else in the world and tries to get a picture of Polish contemporary arts and to challenge stereotypes about Polish people. For more info and contact visit: http://www.ziemianin.net/