Articles on this Page
- 01/26/13--10:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 01/26/13--08:30: _The OST Show
- 01/26/13--07:30: _Fuzzadelic
- 01/26/13--06:30: _One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 01/26/13--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 01/26/13--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 01/26/13--03:00: _tbc
- 01/26/13--02:00: _tbc
- 01/26/13--01:00: _The Naked Short Clu...
- 01/26/13--00:00: _Yinka and the ID (r...
- 01/25/13--23:00: _Novara (repeat)
- 01/25/13--22:00: _A Colder Consiouesn...
- 01/25/13--21:00: _Bermuda Triangle Te...
- 01/25/13--19:00: _50/50 Sound System ...
- 01/25/13--18:00: _framework (repeat)
- 01/25/13--16:30: _The Gravy
- 01/25/13--15:30: _Flomotion
- 01/25/13--14:30: _(...) Such A Nice R...
- 01/25/13--14:00: _Data Dump
- 01/25/13--13:00: _Little Atoms
- 01/26/13--10:30: The John Dredge Nothing to Do with Anything Show
- 01/26/13--08:30: The OST Show
- 01/26/13--07:30: Fuzzadelic
- 01/26/13--06:30: One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 01/26/13--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 01/26/13--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 01/26/13--03:00: tbc
- 01/26/13--02:00: tbc
- 01/26/13--01:00: The Naked Short Club (repeat)
- 01/26/13--00:00: Yinka and the ID (repeat)
- 01/25/13--23:00: Novara (repeat)
- 01/25/13--22:00: A Colder Consiouesness (repeat)
- 01/25/13--21:00: Bermuda Triangle Test Transmission Broadcasts (repeat)
- 01/25/13--19:00: 50/50 Sound System (repeat)
- 01/25/13--18:00: framework (repeat)
- 01/25/13--16:30: The Gravy
- 01/25/13--15:30: Flomotion
- 01/25/13--14:30: (...) Such A Nice Radio Show
- 01/25/13--14:00: Data Dump
- 01/25/13--13:00: Little Atoms
Absurdist comedy with John Dredge.
With Jonny Trunk. With Jonny Trunk. Today's, in memory of Michael Winner, the OST Show this week dedicates itself to the soundtracks from his better movies. Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Monday 2pm.]
Joe Eakins (of Speak & The Spells) explores the weird world of half-forgotten teen garage and British freakbeat releases. Visit http://fuzzadelic.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.] Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented by Simon Byron, Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music with deXter Bentley. Today Victoria Yeulet curates the show and presents live guests - and living legends - The Raincoats & Tom Paley. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 4.30am.]
[Repeated from Monday 9pm.] An hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world (with no promotional agenda, no commercial intent), plus sweet poetry and heady music, hosted by Dr. Stu, winner of the Hedge Funds Review 2011 Special Award for Outstanding Industry Contribution.
[Repeated from Wednesday 5.30pm.] Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 2pm.] Political theory and aesthetics, financial news, economic analysis with Aaron Peters and James Butler. Today they ask, what do we mean when we say 'revolution'? What's the history of this word as a concept, as a slogan, as a goal or destination? Why revolution and not reform? Are these categories porous? Have we ever seen a truly successful revolution - and what did it look like? Follow them on Twitter @NovaraMedia @Aaronjohnpeters @Piercepenniless and on Novara Media's Facebook page.
[Repeated from Tuesday 5pm.] European Coldwave from the late 1970s and early 1980s, curated by Flora Pitrolo and Giuseppe Mistretta. Presented by Flora Pitrolo. Visit http://acolderconsciousness.tumblr.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Thursday 11pm.] "The soundtrack to the end of the world" - Chris Maume, The Independent.
Visit http://btttb.blogspot.com/ for more information and/or contact
[Repeated from Wednesday 11pm.] Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new.
[Repeated from Sunday 11pm.] The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: Roland Etzin, Tattered Kaylor, Mecha/Orga, Stefan Paulus, Flavien Gillié, Aporee Soundmap contributions by Maciej Janasik, Nikolaj Terent'ev, Tsan-Cheng Wu, Ryan Urban, and Damir Kustic, and an intro by Alexa Carollo. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact email@example.com
Electronic and new music showcase presented by Will Ward, Patrick Savile, Glowing Palms and Dana Kunze. Visit http://thegravyboat.tumblr.com/ for more information. [Repeated Sunday 2.30am.]
The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information. [Repeated Thursday 1am.]
60 minutes in the eye of a radiophonic vortex - hosted by the Band of Holy Joy. Visit http://www.bandofholyjoy.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 2.30am.]
"A new cheap lo-fi series worthy of Primark in its heyday by the clod-hopping Xentos "Fray" Bentos," commissioned by Mobile Radio for the 30th São Paulo Biennial. [Repeated Monday 3am.]
A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today: comedy obsessive Ken Plume, proprietor of A Site Called Fred, and the host of numerous podcasts. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 11am.]