Articles on this Page
- 01/23/13--20:30: _Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 01/23/13--19:00: _Artrocker (repeat)
- 01/23/13--18:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 01/23/13--18:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 01/23/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 01/23/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 01/23/13--14:00: _OTO Broadcast
- 01/23/13--13:00: _Atomic Bark!
- 01/23/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 01/23/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 01/23/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 01/23/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 01/25/13--09:30: _The Sound Projector...
- 01/25/13--09:00: _I'm Ready For My Cl...
- 01/25/13--08:00: _Atlas of Middle Eas...
- 01/25/13--07:30: _Technical Difficulties
- 01/25/13--06:30: _Wavelength
- 01/25/13--06:00: _Sound Out
- 01/25/13--05:00: _The Pod Delusion
- 01/25/13--04:00: _Power Lunch
- 01/23/13--20:30: Abject Bloc (repeat)
- 01/23/13--19:00: Artrocker (repeat)
- 01/23/13--18:30: The John Dredge Nothing To Do With Anything Show (repeat)
- 01/23/13--18:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 01/23/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 01/23/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 01/23/13--14:00: OTO Broadcast
- 01/23/13--13:00: Atomic Bark!
- 01/23/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 01/23/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 01/23/13--10:30: World City Live
- 01/23/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 01/25/13--09:30: The Sound Projector Radio Show
- 01/25/13--09:00: I'm Ready For My Close Up
- 01/25/13--08:00: Atlas of Middle Eastern Pop
- 01/25/13--07:30: Technical Difficulties
- 01/25/13--06:30: Wavelength
- 01/25/13--06:00: Sound Out
- 01/25/13--05:00: The Pod Delusion
- 01/25/13--04:00: Power Lunch
[Repeated from Tuesday 10.20pm.] "An hour of strangeness... ear-shattering, mind-stretching music, or noise, whichever you prefer. John Cage would have loved it" - The Independent. Hosted by John Wild and " "[sic] Tim Goldie. Visit http://abjectbloc.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information.
[Repeated from Monday 5pm.] Paul Cox from the influential Artrocker magazine previews all the latest releases from London and the UK's thriving indie rock scene and beyond, with the occasional sensational live session. Visit the Artrocker website http://www.artrocker.tv/ - or to listen to past shows visit Paul's Mixcloud page.
[Repeated from Saturday 6.30pm.] With John Dredge. Insanely silly yet utterly peculiar six-part comedy and music series featuring strange skits, surreal spoofs and some other stuff. "Great use of sound effects and the silliest script ever." - The Observer.
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Science fiction, fantasy, horror, surrealism and more, in all media, discussed by James DC and guests. Visit http://www.atomicbark.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 11am.]
Tonight's Clear Spot is a repeat of last week's show by Colin Dixon, Isayas Solomon and Malvina Edwards from Southwark Disablement Association Independent Living, who discuss pressing issues relating to disability, including setting up a disability dating network in Southwark. Interested in making your own Clear Spot? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 8pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight James spins tracks from Rebecca Pronsky's latest album 'Only Daughter,' Jessica Mary York, Nicole Maguire, and Thea Hopkins. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact email@example.com. [Repeated Wednesday 7.30pm.]
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Today Leanne and Emily discuss women in art with painter Madhumita Bose. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
An "aural appendix" to The Sound Projector Music Magazine, presented by Ed Pinsent. Tonight: the music of P16.D4. In December 2012 Ed received a copy of "Passagen," a six-CD box set which covers the history of this experimental industrial noise electronics band for the period 1982-1991. This show draws from this release (and perhaps from Ralf Wehowsky's solo career, including perhaps the "Early RLW" LPs on Swill Radio). Visit http://www.thesoundprojector.com/radio-show/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 1am.]
Cinema and visual media discussed and reviewed by various presenters including Virginie Sélavy of Electric Sheep magazine and Alex Fitch. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
From 2010, a guide to the rich and diverse musics of the middle east presented by Nasim Masoud. (The Curtain Up Show returns at the end of January).
Insights into issues relating to the notion of disability with Tim Abbott. Today's guest is poet Penny Pepper. Follow Tim on Twitter @lightchronic and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.lightchronicles.info for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 8.30am.]
Wavelength has been described as a programme without an agenda but this is untrue. Rather it consists of multiple agendas - sound art experiments, concrete poetry, documentary, cultural criticism and reporting. Today: The Seddon Tapes 62 and 63: Captain Maurice Seddon (Royal Signals retired) in telephonic conversation with a producer of the Johnny Carson Show. Plus an audio letter to an American, who, having seen Maurice on the David Letterman Show contacts him about Heated Clothing. Presented by William English. Visit http://www.williamenglish.com/for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Sunday 9am.]
Carole Finer presents a range of live music guests - from contemporary classical avant-garde to American old-time - and sometimes her own field recordings from her travels round the world. [Repeated Sunday 7.30pm.]
Award-winning news magazine about interesting things - from politics to science to culture and philosophy, providing commentary from a secular, rationalist, skeptical, somewhat lefty-liberal sort of perspective. Visit http://poddelusion.co.uk/blog/ for more information. [Repeated Tuesday 8am.]
Presented by Anthony Chalmers, booker at Dalston's Power Lunches, who showcases some of the bands upcoming at the venue, previous favourites and more. Visit http://powerlunchesltd.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 6am.]