Articles on this Page
- 01/19/13--11:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 01/19/13--10:30: _The John Dredge Not...
- 01/19/13--08:30: _The OST Show
- 01/19/13--07:30: _Fuzzadelic
- 01/19/13--06:30: _One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 01/19/13--05:30: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 01/19/13--04:00: _The Hello Goodbye Show
- 01/21/13--04:00: _The Traditional Mus...
- 01/21/13--03:00: _The Truth About Mar...
- 01/21/13--02:00: _Farside Radio (repeat)
- 01/21/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/21/13--00:30: _Group Therapy (repeat)
- 01/21/13--00:00: _Hooting Yard on the...
- 01/20/13--23:00: _The Hour of Power (...
- 01/20/13--17:00: _From the Archives
- 01/20/13--16:00: _The Rob Simone Talk...
- 01/20/13--15:00: _framework
- 01/20/13--14:00: _Drones of Hell
- 01/20/13--13:00: _The Organ presents ...
- 01/20/13--12:00: _Black 2 Comm
- 01/19/13--11:00: The Truth About Markets
- 01/19/13--10:30: The John Dredge Nothing to Do with Anything Show
- 01/19/13--08:30: The OST Show
- 01/19/13--07:30: Fuzzadelic
- 01/19/13--06:30: One LIfe Left (repeat)
- 01/19/13--05:30: Nostalgie Ya Mboka
- 01/19/13--04:00: The Hello Goodbye Show
- 01/21/13--04:00: The Traditional Music Hour (repeat)
- 01/21/13--03:00: The Truth About Markets (repeat)
- 01/21/13--02:00: Farside Radio (repeat)
- 01/21/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/21/13--00:30: Group Therapy (repeat)
- 01/21/13--00:00: Hooting Yard on the Air (repeat)
- 01/20/13--23:00: The Hour of Power (repeat)
- 01/20/13--17:00: From the Archives
- 01/20/13--16:00: The Rob Simone Talk Show
- 01/20/13--15:00: framework
- 01/20/13--14:00: Drones of Hell
- 01/20/13--13:00: The Organ presents The Other Rock Show
- 01/20/13--12:00: Black 2 Comm
Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 11am.]
Absurdist comedy with John Dredge.
With Jonny Trunk. Each week the Original Sound Track Show welcomes a guest who specialises in a specific film, television or library music genre or a specific composer. Today: the rise, life and sad death of CEEFAX with guest John Flannery. There is nothing this man does not know about Ceefax, especially all the music used over the 38 years it was one air. Rest In Peace CEEFAX! Visit http://www.trunkrecords.com for more information and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Monday 2pm.]
Joe Eakins (of Speak & The Spells) explores the weird world of half-forgotten teen garage and British freakbeat releases. Today: a boys versus girls special. Visit http://fuzzadelic.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information. [Repeated Friday 3.30am.]
[Repeated from Monday 7pm.] Award-winning coverage of videogame culture with music, news and special guests, presented by Simon Byron, Ste Curran and Ann Scantlebury. Visit http://www.onelifeleft.com/ for more information.
Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 10am.]
Live music with deXter Bentley. Today's guests are Woman's Hour, Lost Harbours and Joe Oldfield. Visit hellogoodbyeshow.com for more information. [Repeated Sunday 4.30am.]
[Repeated from Thursday 2pm.] Reg Hall and Kevin Sheils (on alternate weeks) present an informed and judicious selection of recordings of traditional musics from Britain, Ireland and occasionally further afield.
[Repeated from Saturday 7pm.] Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ("the most dangerous people in financial media") scrutinise the markets. Visit http://maxkeiser.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Wednesday 12 noon.] Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information.
[Repeated from Friday 8pm]. Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact email@example.com with your idea for a Clear Spot.
[Repeated from Sunday at 4pm.] A conversational panel discussion show hosted by Jen Keerison, which explores real life confessions from a variety of expert points of view: each week academics, comedians and psychologists provide insights into the human condition. "An interesting listen... always thought provoking" - The Observer.
[Repeated from Thursday 6.30pm.] Live, leftfield fiction with prodigious author-in-residence Frank Key. Visit http://hootingyard.org/ for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 5pm.] Writer, academic, activist Nina Power discusses politics and history. Today's guests are Roz Kaveny, Natalie Fenton and Des Freedman who discuss free speech and media responsibility following recent anger over transphobia in the press.
Miscellany of archival material - and space for long-form broadcasts. Tonight: material from the Resonance107.3fm RSL in 1998 plus a few other items. Simon Fell - Kitchen Sink Music Programme 1; TransForms with Knut Aufermann and Lol Coxhill (from 26th February 1999); Life Model by Claudia Lee; Dumpertruck by Mick Hobbs; RPO Remix by Uemura Masahiro; Black Door (with interruptions); Conceptual Radio Hour introduced by Resonance instigator and co-founder Phil England; and a classic episode of The Hellebore Show by Dan Wilson from the early 21st century.
Interviews with a wide range of alternative thinkers by the Los Angeles-based investigator of anomalous phenomena. Visit http://www.robsimone.com/ for more information. [Repeated Wednesday 7am.]
The best from a world of field recordings, curated by Patrick McGinley. Tonight: Roland Etzin, Tattered Kaylor, Mecha/Orga, Stefan Paulus, Flavien Gillié, Aporee Soundmap contributions by Maciej Janasik, Nikolaj Terent'ev, Tsan-Cheng Wu, Ryan Urban, and Damir Kustic, and an intro by Alexa Carollo. Visit http://www.frameworkradio.net for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org [Repeated Saturday 2am.]
Ray Kirby presents an hour of Extreme Metal, featuring tracks old and new from the last three decades. For more information visit http://dronesofhell.blogspot.com. [Repeated Tuesday 3.30am.]
Rock in the most experimental form, with Sean and Marina. Visit http://www.organart.com/ for more information [Repeated Thursday 5.30am.]
A music radio show about connections, produced and presented by Paul Jackson. Each track connects to the following in a running order that switches between musical styles, dates and audio quality - often leading to unlikely musical pairings. Visit the website at http://www.black2comm.com for information and contribute via email or twitter @black2comm ... make the connection! [Repeated Friday 2.30am.]