Articles on this Page
- 01/16/13--18:00: _Kitchen Magic Time ...
- 01/16/13--17:00: _Flomotion (repeat)
- 01/16/13--15:00: _50/50 Sound System
- 01/16/13--14:00: _OTO Broadcast
- 01/16/13--13:00: _Atomic Bark!
- 01/16/13--12:00: _Clear Spot
- 01/16/13--11:30: _Soundcheck (repeat)
- 01/16/13--10:30: _World City Live
- 01/16/13--09:30: _Yinka and the ID
- 01/16/13--08:30: _Bonanza and Son
- 01/16/13--08:00: _Kitchen Magic Time
- 01/16/13--07:00: _Henry Scott-Irvine ...
- 01/16/13--06:00: _Late Lunch With Out...
- 01/16/13--05:30: _Six Pillars to Pers...
- 01/16/13--05:00: _The Hubbard Half Hour
- 01/16/13--04:00: _Farside Radio
- 01/16/13--03:00: _Little Atoms (repeat)
- 01/16/13--02:00: _Nostalgie Ya Mboka ...
- 01/16/13--01:00: _Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/16/13--00:00: _Ireland's Eye (repeat)
- 01/16/13--18:00: Kitchen Magic Time (repeat)
- 01/16/13--17:00: Flomotion (repeat)
- 01/16/13--15:00: 50/50 Sound System
- 01/16/13--14:00: OTO Broadcast
- 01/16/13--13:00: Atomic Bark!
- 01/16/13--12:00: Clear Spot
- 01/16/13--11:30: Soundcheck (repeat)
- 01/16/13--10:30: World City Live
- 01/16/13--09:30: Yinka and the ID
- 01/16/13--08:30: Bonanza and Son
- 01/16/13--08:00: Kitchen Magic Time
- 01/16/13--07:00: Henry Scott-Irvine Presents
- 01/16/13--06:00: Late Lunch With Out To Lunch
- 01/16/13--05:30: Six Pillars to Persia (repeat)
- 01/16/13--05:00: The Hubbard Half Hour
- 01/16/13--04:00: Farside Radio
- 01/16/13--03:00: Little Atoms (repeat)
- 01/16/13--02:00: Nostalgie Ya Mboka (repeat)
- 01/16/13--01:00: Clear Spot (repeat)
- 01/16/13--00:00: Ireland's Eye (repeat)
[Repeated from Wednesday 4pm.] Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores.
[Repeated from Friday 11.30pm.] The world's best new electronic dance music - from electronica to jazz and beyond - with Nick Luscombe. Following Flomotion's Best of 2012 shows, Nick dives in with an all new 2013 selection. Visit http://www.flomotionradio.com/for more information.
Dub extravaganza with 60s, 70s and 80s old skool reggae plus a touch of the new. [Repeated Saturday 3am.]
Clair Urbahn presents music, previews, news and reviews from London's premiere new and experimental music venue Cafe Oto. Visit http://www.cafeoto.co.uk/for more information. [Repeated Sunday 10am.]
Science fiction, fantasy, horror, surrealism and more, in all media, discussed by James DC and guests. Visit http://www.atomicbark.wordpress.com for more information. [Repeated Friday 11am.]
Each weekday evening we offer access to the airwaves through the Clear Spot. It's a show for one-off and time critical transmissions, for pilots, special projects, celebrations, things that don't fit in, experiments, and urgent community broadcasts, bringing new blood to the station. Interested? Contact email@example.com with your idea for a Clear Spot. [Repeated Thursday 9am].
[Repeated from Saturday 8pm.] James Hodder present melodic new music by currently touring artists. Tonight: Robert Vincent, Old Tire Swingers, Police Dog Hogan, The Once. Follow updates on Twitter @radiohodder or visit www.mixcloud.com/radiohodder for archived audio. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [Repeated Wednesday 7.30pm.]
A music series presented by Cultural Co-operation, the arts and education charity that seeks to create cross-cultural bonds bonds via cultural practice. Today Leanne and Emily discuss cultural expression in music with well-travelled Oud player Nizar Al Issa. Visit www.culturalco-operation.org for more information. [Repeated Thursday 10am.]
Musician and man about towns (London and New York) Yinka Oweyole invites you to indulge your id as he dances on the cutting edge, looking at music, art, politics and social issues both in the UK and across the pond. Visit http://www.sabatta.net/ for more information. [Repeated Saturday 8am.]
Martyn Bonanza traces the roots and influence of the pioneers, innovators, outlaws, renegades and mavericks of Country Music and Americana’s past, present, and future. Visit http://www.bonanzablues.blogspot.co.uk/ for more information and/or contact email@example.com. [Repeated Sunday 11am.]
Audio recipes designed to spice up life from the mysterious Mama Dolores. [Repeated Thursday 2am.]
Pop cultural archaeology, plenty of living legends and bundles of half-forgotten stories from the swinging sixties and beyond with writer and film-maker Henry Scott-Irvine. Today: the Rock Book Review of 2012, part 2 with author Patrick Humphries discussing the biographies of Neil Young, Pete Townshend, Rod Stewart and a few surprises. Visit http://mixcloud.com/henrysgigs for archived episodes. [Repeated Tuesday 11am.]
Polemic, politics and music with Ben Watson - dispensing with any connection to argued frames of reference or current media chatter, to any known critical consensus or any established political position. Visit www.militantesthetix.co.uk for more information. [Repeated Sunday 7am.]
[Repeated from Friday 7.30pm.] An English language show focused on traces of the Persian Empire and contemporary Iranian and Middle Eastern culture. Today: "In the Frame." an organisation promoting contemporary Iraqi artists. Plus Rijin Sahakian, one of the curators of the second Iraq Pavillion at the Venice Biennial 2011. Produced and presented by Fari Bradley. Visit http://sixpillars.org for more information and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art critic, author, broadcaster, Sue Hubbard discusses literature and the arts. Visit www.suehubbard.com for more information.
Music from the catalogues of Far Side Music, the world's primary source for East Asian sounds, presented by Paul Fisher. Visit http://www.farsidemusic.com/ for more information. [Repeated Monday 10am.]
[Repeated from Friday 9pm.] A talk show about ideas and culture, produced and presented by Neil Denny. Each show features a guest from the worlds of science, journalism, politics, academia, human rights or the arts in conversation. Today in two interviews, Neil Denny talks to philosopher Aaron James, author of Assholes - A Theory; and astronomer Giles Sparrow, author of Hubble:Window on the Universe. Visit http://www.littleatoms.com for more information and/or contact email@example.com.
[Repeated from Saturday 1.30pm.] Classic Congolese dance music of the two Congos with Vincent and Koffi. Visit http://www.nostalgieyamboka.net for more information.
[Repeated from Tuesday 8pm]. Today, featuring plenty of truly new music, members of LSO Soundhub discuss this initiative for emerging composers which offers a flexible space for exploration, collaboration and experiment under the auspices of the London Symphony Orchestra. Visit http://lsosoundhub.co.uk/for more information.
[Repeated from Sunday 6.30pm.] The latest from the Irish country music scene plus requests, news and more. With Johnny Jameson. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.